You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

12 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Unbelievable the wall to wall coverage of Utd this morning. Beating Brentford at home seems to be the highlight of their season . 

Man United are back! 

54 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Tbf it was the only PL game on last night. 

And they won’t hype the Champions League because the don’t broadcast it.

Bournemouth v Forest will be seen as a bigger game today. 

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Hopefully it is,and our game is a professional cruise to the final. As if this club ever does it the easy way.

On 30/04/2022 at 15:00, Arniepie said:

Not that I care like but the hypocrisy shown by neville towards rangnick compared to the goblin is startling.

It was the same with the whole big 6 thing.

Gary neville will always be your typical manc..a scruffy 2 faced rat. 

Neville has been a disgrace with the shit he's been coming out with. 

He made every fucking excuse imaginable for his mate and then has gone to town on Rangnick as soon as it suited. 

• Upvote 1

Apparently Ronaldo played his best match for them yesterday. As a result he’s claimed he’s not finished and will contribute next season. Wonderful news.

Realistically it would take them 2-3 seasons to rebuild and possibly fight their way back. Now Ten Hag has a difficult choice. He can rely on Ronaldo next season, short term that’s probably better, but it will disrupt the rebuilding process. Alternatively he could try to squeeze him out, facing outrage from the ”fans”.

Catch 22 really, isn’t it?

Someone’s having a real laugh, they got Ten but need a new eleven.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I'm still gobsmacked they're not lower in the table. In a perverse sense it's quite an achievement to have been that shite and still have been in contention, until recently, for a CL place. That's bizarre.

The standard outside the top 2/3 is many levels below

41 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I'm still gobsmacked they're not lower in the table. In a perverse sense it's quite an achievement to have been that shite and still have been in contention, until recently, for a CL place. That's bizarre.

Yeah, but of an indictment of some other clubs. Brendan Rodgers is surely lucky to still have a job with Leicester. 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pretty sure I read that one of Ten Hags stipulations to join was to get rid of Ronaldo.

That would be the sensible decision to make totally start afresh next season but let's face it they haven't actually made any sensible decisions these past few years have they. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Big Dom to score #30 and secure promotion. I'll be interested to see how he would go again in the Premier League now that he's developed his game to this point. 

You wonder if the penny will ever drop similarly for Brewster. 

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pretty sure I read that one of Ten Hags stipulations to join was to get rid of Ronaldo.

I read another stipulation was to bring in Steve McLaren and he had to fight the board over it. So if that’s true it’s a sign that ETH isn’t being given the free hand he needs.

31 minutes ago, A_S said:

Big Dom to score #30 and secure promotion. I'll be interested to see how he would go again in the Premier League now that he's developed his game to this point. 

You wonder if the penny will ever drop similarly for Brewster. 

I bet Solanke and Mitrovic struggle to get 10 between them.

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I couldn't give a fuck whether he stays or goes just glad he didn't sign for City last summer. He would have run riot with them

57 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I read another stipulation was to bring in Steve McLaren and he had to fight the board over it. So if that’s true it’s a sign that ETH isn’t being given the free hand he needs.

There were rumours of the rapist being binned, Schteve coming in as assistant and a massive squad overall. 

Then within days of him being confirmed the stories were of the rapist staying, Schteve not allowed and only 3 typical Manc marquee signings. 

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah, but of an indictment of some other clubs. Brendan Rodgers is surely lucky to still have a job with Leicester. 

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

The standard outside the top 2/3 is many levels below

Of course (not that it's stopped us having a fair few anxious games against some of those teams - they're not THAT bad). But even so, if you look at the general standard of the mancs' peformances it's still surprising they're above quite a few of those teams. Their season has just been like the chart of a patient almost flatlining but shaken back into life every now and then by a quick blast from the defibrillators. 

Even when we were struggling, at least we still projected the image of a club that appreciated its players. It wasn't going to get us stars who could go where the bigger money and better chances of silverware were. But at least it didn't add to our negatives, and wasn't unhelpful in attracting younger players of promise. The mancs, however, on top of all their other problems, indulge in petty little gestures like their snubbing of Lingard the other night, a player who's been with them since he was nine. That sends out a sign of just how rotten the club has become. They've got the morale of Debenhams staff during their final blue cross sale.

On 03/05/2022 at 16:05, El Rojo said:

Leicester have dipped somewhat, but it’s not really fair to expect them to outpunch even this terrible United side; the difference in financial terms is bonkers. Leicester’s five best-paid players barely get paid as much as Ronaldo between them. I know it’s fashionable to slate Rodgers, but just look at the numbers and it’s embarrassing that the two sides are even talked about in the same breath.