You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's the sound of resignation/acceptance that it's going to happen regardless of what she does in the sound clip that's the worst bit.

I know football is the least important part of this story but Southgate decided/agreed to leave him out of the England squad until some time in 2022 back in early November.

Did the FA/Manchester United already know about this and if so did Utd decide to continue playing him regardless?

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hard to take joy in that. If he's done that hes a despicable human being. That's not on Uniteds conscience unless they knew and did nothing.

It kind of is when they've signed multiple suspected rapists after the fact. You know what type of person someone is, especially after they've been there 14 years.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boss said:

It kind of is when they've signed multiple suspected rapists after the fact. You know what type of person someone is, especially after they've been there 14 years.

Plus Solskjaer and his agent helping that convicted rapist leave Norway to evade prison. Man Utd didn’t give a shit about that when they gave him the job.

1 hour ago, Boss said:

A £75m asset wiped off the books overnight. 

AltruisticSkeletalClumber-small.gif&f=1&

I know the temptation to gloat it being footy and all that but a young girl has been the subject of violence and probably rape so maybe keep that in perspective.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

As has been mentioned elsewhere, George Best Statue, Nicky Butt as head of youth development, Ronaldo signed and the red carpet rolled out for Giggs for Ronaldo's first game despite waiting for his trial for multiple accounts of abuse against more than one woman.

For balance we should have ditched Jon Flanagan the minute he was found guilty of abuse as well.

2 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

It's the sound of resignation/acceptance that it's going to happen regardless of what she does in the sound clip that's the worst bit.

I know football is the least important part of this story but Southgate decided/agreed to leave him out of the England squad until some time in 2022 back in early November.

Did the FA/Manchester United already know about this and if so did Utd decide to continue playing him regardless?

Greenwood was mentioned when the Mendy stories started coming out.

https://i.imgur.com/fARSsU5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fARSsU5.jpg

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Yes.  Completely natural reaction to hearing about a kid getting raped.  

If you want to run off and cry to Dave again to get me banned, go and do it. You've falsely inferred things that weren't in my posts before, so it wouldn't be the first time. 

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

If you want to run off and cry to Dave again to get me banned, go and do it. You've falsely inferred things that weren't in my posts before, so it wouldn't be the first time. 

No, you weren’t racist this time.  Just your usual misogyny.  When you’re racist again, I’ll report you again. I have no issue doing that either.  The idea that reporting racism is a bad thing is a bit weird but you do you.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

No, you weren’t racist this time.  Just your usual misogyny.  When you’re racist again, I’ll report you again. I have no issue doing that either.  The idea that reporting racism is a bad thing is a bit weird but you do you.  

How is it misogynistic? I said he was demented and that the club would've known with him being in the academy for 14 years what type of individual he was. The other post was about the situation being crazy. A massive asset has been wiped off United's books, virtually overnight. Yet again, you're trying to infer things that aren't there.

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

How is it misogynistic? I said he was demented and that the club would've known with him being in the academy for 14 years what type of individual he was. The other post was about the situation being crazy. A massive asset has been wiped off United's books, virtually overnight. Yet again, you're trying to infer things that aren't there.

Your first post on it was gloating his career is over and 2nd how Utd had lost a £75m asset.  No condemnation, no comment on the poor kid. This coupled with your previous shite on the Sarah Everard thread and others leads me quite easily to thinking you’re a bit of women hater.   Those things are all there.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Your first post on it was gloating his career is over and 2nd how Utd had lost a £75m asset.  No condemnation, no comment on the poor kid. This coupled with your previous shite on the Sarah Everard thread and others leads me quite easily to thinking you’re a bit of women hater.   Those things are all there.  

His career is over. It's a statement of fact if the allegations are true. I condemned him by calling him demented and I believe United are culpable in this as well. The England allegations with Foden. The previous videos with him and his girlfriend. You'd know if someone exhibited this type of behaviour if you had them on the books for 14 years. There's clearly a culture within United where they've turned a blind eye to his past indiscretions because he's supremely talented. I don't think this situation happened in a vacuum. 

8 minutes ago, Boss said:

His career is over. It's a statement of fact if the allegations are true. I condemned him by calling him demented and I believe United are culpable in this as well. The England allegations with Foden. The previous videos with him and his girlfriend. You'd know if someone exhibited this type of behaviour if you had them on the books for 14 years. There's clearly a culture within United where they've turned a blind eye to his past indiscretions because he's supremely talented. I don't think this situation happened in a vacuum. 

14041210813_d4f7d69442_o.gif