Quantcast
TLW Deathpool 2021 - Page 11 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

TLW Deathpool 2021

On 21/03/2021 at 16:15, Strontium Dog™ said:

What is it about dead pool threads and the people who start them dropping off the face of the earth?

I can't wait any longer for Woolster to confirm my Rush Limbaugh score, so I'm just going to go ahead and replace him without permission.

Bob Dole, please.

Just say "I had xxx, will replace with yyy"

Last year i just had too much going on, but the plan us to intermittently update the scores, and I will remind anyone who hasn't replaced a pick when i do.

But I also had Rush Limbaugh, and announced his replacement, so...

32 minutes ago, The Woolster said:

Just say "I had xxx, will replace with yyy"

Last year i just had too much going on, but the plan us to intermittently update the scores, and I will remind anyone who hasn't replaced a pick when i do.

But I also had Rush Limbaugh, and announced his replacement, so...

Woolster pictured last month:

woolster.jpeg

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

@Woolster can't you post everyones list on the first post of the thread - I'm sure you've done that in previous years.

Don't think it was me. Don't think i can edit the first post, can I?

Bridge over River Kwai where Jack Hawkins asked him to go back in to Japanese territory. Plus the awkward situation in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof witnessing Taylor and Burton sniping. Elizabeth Taylor seemed to look better as she aged, the drunken tramp is lovely. 

19 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Bridge over River Kwai where Jack Hawkins asked him to go back in to Japanese territory. Plus the awkward situation in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof witnessing Taylor and Burton sniping. Elizabeth Taylor seemed to look better as she aged, the drunken tramp is lovely. 

William Holden?