Quantcast
Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15 - Page 26 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Chelsea (H) - Premier League Champions - 22/7/20 - 20:15

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Grujic deserves a season in first team to show what he can do, especially with Gini going and likely no replacement coming in.

Grujic is a lightweight, hasn't got the game for the PL. Bit like that Aqillani we had. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, lifetime fan said:

I’m off to cry like a little girl. 

Love you all. Xxx

Enjoy. Fuck knows how I'm going to sleep tonight. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Origi was a regular centre forward until that injury. If he gets a run of games up front somewhere else he'll start banging them in. 

I genuinely don't think he's arsed about furthering his career at another club, he's just content being a sub for us and earning a good wedge. From the snippets I've heard from players he's incredibly laid back.

Was 16 last time we won the the league remember Alan Hansen lifting old Div1 title thinking those days would never end.30 fucking year wait drink it boys and enjoy every moment

Guest Pistonbroke

I tell you what, I've spent about 10 years worth of emotions this season. Thank you, JK, than you to the players, and a massive thank you to the fans, especially from TLW:

Get the fuck in. Enjoy this.....never thought I would see it again. RIP Tony my friend, gutted you can't share this moment with us. 

If you got instragram find Sadios video. He's been live streaming from the dressing room and all the way up a second or so ago as the players started coming out the tunnel