Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara


Elite
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

Who sucked the jam out of your doughnut? 

 

You really telling me that sort of small time knobhead behaviour is sort of stuff you want to see from people following us?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

It's all fucking moot about him getting a medal now anyway.

Like the golden samba award, the fans are launcing the golden weetabix award to be given to the most fragile player of the season.

 

So the lad won't be leaving empty handed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, an tha said:

You really telling me that sort of small time knobhead behaviour is sort of stuff you want to see from people following us?

 

I think you are taking it all far too seriously. Clearly a divvy, but he isn't scrapping with anyone, or robbing, or (as far as we know) bunking in. One fella legging it on to the pitch to celebrate an absolute worldie by Suarez against those mutants really isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things. Genuinely surprised at how offended by it you are. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

 

I think you are taking it all far too seriously. Clearly a divvy, but he isn't scrapping with anyone, or robbing, or (as far as we know) bunking in. One fella legging it on to the pitch to celebrate an absolute worldie by Suarez against those mutants really isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things. Genuinely surprised at how offended by it you are. 

 

 

Those mutants?

 

It was Norwich - about as harmless as it gets in league. But regardless, i'd hate to see it anywhere.

 

As I said it was IMO deeply un-liverpool fan like behaviour. More the sort of shite would see from some whopper following Ingerlund or some lower league team fan on a big day out at a PL club like us.

 

I'd like to think we/our fans are above that.

 

He looked like an absolute fucking beaut and for my money was an embarrassment to us. I hate that kind of shite, same for anyone who does same sort of gestures in stands without the legging it onto pitch.

 

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, an tha said:

Those mutants?

 

It was Norwich - about as harmless as it gets in league. But regardless, i'd hate to see it anywhere.

 

As I said it was IMO deeply un-liverpool fan like behaviour. More the sort of shite would see from some whopper following Ingerlund or some lower league team fan on a big day out at a PL club like us.

 

I'd like to think we/our fans are above that.

 

He looked like an absolute fucking beaut and for my money was an embarrassment to us. I hate that kind of shite, same for anyone who does same sort of gestures in stands without the legging it onto pitch.

 

 


Rightly or wrongly I’ve always felt there’s an added responsibility on Liverpool fans to not go on the pitch post Hillsborough. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Klopp was right about him, the world was denied a special player. A fit Thiago would have been the best midfielder of his generation, probably better than Modric. I'm sure there's room at the ex Barca roadshow in Miami.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

He got a finger strain writing that goodbye note. Out for 2 years.

 

Well he certainly would've done but he didn't feel the risk was worth it......which is probably why he got his missus to draft it up for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...