You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I dunno, maybe Hancock is using taxpayers money to fund his office staff to run a social media campaign for him rather than do their actual jobs. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/27/matt-hancock-im-a-celebrity-tiktok-votes-jungle

Add to that, a bunch of Tory groups voting for him en masse, despite his deselection, and don't forget that mobiles can rack up 600 votes before they barred from voting.  I wonder how many 'work mobiles' in his office, and other Tory MP offices, have big bills next month.  

It does not seem to matter what these bastards do, how much they lie, how low they stoop - the people of this poxy country are just fucking wedded to them.

It is fucking unreal.

To the point where a piece of scum like that Hancock can do what he has done, go on some stupid TV show and be widely supported.....People really are cunts aren't they, and this country is fucking chocker with them.

Sad.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I dunno, maybe Hancock is using taxpayers money to fund his office staff to run a social media campaign for him rather than do their actual jobs. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/27/matt-hancock-im-a-celebrity-tiktok-votes-jungle

Ffs appealing to the lowest common denominator then 

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The one thing the Tories are really good at is spin. 

They're good at spending vast amounts of money that they've got from their dodgy mates so they can buy the media. 

Unfortunately, soft arses in this country have been brainwashed by the likes of the Mail, Express, the rag, the Telegraph, and in the last few years more insidious influencing through social media. 

We live in one of the richest countries in the world, but our public services are crumbling (look at the state of the fucking roads never mind hospitals), and we're seeing vast amounts of public money (yours and mine) being shovelled into the pockets of the elite. It started in 2008 when they realised their banks could do whatever they wanted and the governments would bail them out with taxpayer's cash. It carried on with Brexit, Covid and now Russia/Ukraine.

I wonder what great con will be next? Where will they stop? This class of people, this elite, whoever they are (media barons, hedge fund billionaires, property and land magnates) will suck this country dry - they're like a virus. The Tories have made it easy for them to do as they will do ANYTHING to be in power, even if that means breaking the country and everyone in it.

Anyway, I'm going to watch the darts now. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Someone has asked on twitter 'why do working class people vote tory?

The consensus from the doffers is 'because its not Labour '

Can't really argue with logic like that.

The UK is a country historically steeped in serfdom.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Cooper vs Breverman is like when modern homosapiens first encountered neanderthals. One is doing backflips in a fur coat doing cave drawings of antelopes, the other is trying to grab the moon.

I remember  a few years ago attending a haematology conference where as an introductory speaker they had booked some dry professor who had been working on Neanderthal DNA cross over into human populations. He put up a map on screen where you could basically see the exact locations where a home sapien had fornicated with a Neanderthal  in the distant past (a decent chunk of them being in Israel). This wasn't really expanded on in the talk (too purile I reckon), but I remember thinking why were levantine women so much more interested in Neanderthal guys than in other pockets of Europe and the med?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

I remember  a few years ago attending a haematology conference where as an introductory speaker they had booked some dry professor who had been working on Neanderthal DNA cross over into human populations. He put up a map on screen where you could basically see the exact locations where a home sapien had fornicated with a Neanderthal  in the distant past (a decent chunk of them being in Israel). This wasn't really expanded on in the talk (too purile I reckon), but I remember thinking why were levantine women so much more interested in Neanderthal guys than in other pockets of Europe and the med?

That's quality nerdage on your part,  hats off sir.

My cousins did one of those dna kits for my auntie years ago and some of her dna came back neanderthal. We looked it up online and apparently a lot of athletes have it (she wasn't an athlete).

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

That's quality nerdage on your part,  hats off sir.

My cousins did one of those dna kits for my auntie years ago and some of her dna came back neanderthal. We looked it up online and apparently a lot of athletes have it (she wasn't an athlete).

I was shocked when my Mum's sample came back and had a significant portion of Welsh ancestry. Fucking Big DNA and their lies.

As posted on another thread. Here's a glimpse of the BBC acting as ex Tory minister Matt Hancocks unofficial PR company. The show is not even shown on BBC stations.

Why the screen washing? Here you go.

And finally lest we forget,

10 hours ago, an tha said:

Slightly surprised that article doesn't alight on economic self interest (significant rising asset prices, which have heavily effected parts of southern England and pockets of the Midlands) and an increasingly older demography who are more inclined to conservatism against change. Though I suppose the author is talking about the propensity in the longer cultural drag, than recent phenomena.