You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation 5

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is the PS5 God of War game a reboot or new for this console? Can’t remember whether I’ve played it or not. 

It’s a direct sequel to god of war on ps4, the ps4 version was a reboot of the 3d version on previous PlayStation platforms.

13 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is the PS5 God of War game a reboot or new for this console? Can’t remember whether I’ve played it or not. 

Both God of War and the new one (ragnorak) are not reboots.  

I’d highly recommend upgrading your ps+ subscription as all the GoW games are included on that (not Ragnorak). 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Paul said:

Does anyone have any advice on how to get a PS5 disc version please? Can’t believe after two years they’re still basically unavailable. 

Game have console and extra controller deals in stock now;

https://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation/consoles/ps5/?cm_sp=Nav-_-PlayStation-_-Consoles-_-PS5Consoles

4 hours ago, an tha said:

If anyone needs a new controller they are currently £39.99 in Argos....I believe they are usually £59.99.

We got the lad one for his birthday as he has been moaning like fuck about 'drift'

My eldest has "the drift".

17 minutes ago, Paul said:

£744???? I got exactly the same package but with an extra controller from BT for £600 on the nose. What the fuck? 

That will be a different seller. It was at stock price and available when I posted it. Try clicking on the console option and it should give you the option of requesting an invite.

On 28/11/2022 at 18:49, Grinch said:

Ragnorak has to the best game I’ve ever played.  Talk about nextgen

Wouldn't go that far but agreed it's very good. I posted in the other thread about Atreus, great little side character with plenty of scope for his own games. That said, Kratos remains my favourite video game character ever.