You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation 5

Yeah RE village felt more like a mod, and just messy with cut scenes, like RE games but thought psvr2 was bad implemented imo. We have based project around Pavlov so far as not many fps games out there yet. First Contact Firewall ultra will have a look at a test unit for us, it is epic of them as we are so tiny as a company. I didn't know about X8 so will for sure add that to my list to follow. Cheers!

2 hours ago, i5x said:

Cheers will take a look for sure, this weekend Im also going to pick up GT7 i think, looks slick.

If yourself or anyone knows of first person shooters or games similar for psvr2 about would appreciate a heads up. I have a little buisness that makes periferals for VR shooters and trying to bring them to psvr2. The more games I can get my stuff working with the better.

I’ve just finished the WTC800 Cup, I’m not fussed with it anymore so happy to sell.

If your interested, drop me a DM. 

24 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’ve just finished the WTC800 Cup, I’m not fussed with it anymore so happy to sell.

If your interested, drop me a DM. 

Thanks, but I only have digital edition of ps5 sadly. I prob should have grabbed disk version I guess.

19 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I see Cyberpunk 2077 is on sale at the moment. Have they fixed all the issues with it and is it worth getting? 

Yes. I played it first time round and it was a shitshow I played it not so long ago and it is a game with flaws but absolutely worth playing and it looks stunning.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, i5x said:

Thanks, but I only have digital edition of ps5 sadly. I prob should have grabbed disk version I guess.

I heard they’re making an external disc drive. Not sure when but worth keeping an eye out for 

On 13/03/2023 at 20:13, Shooter in the Motor said:

I heard they’re making an external disc drive. Not sure when but worth keeping an eye out for 

Not sure if it's true but I heard the external disk drive might not be compatible with the original diskless consoles. 

Fucking stupid if it is true. 

24 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Not sure if it's true but I heard the external disk drive might not be compatible with the original diskless consoles. 

Fucking stupid if it is true. 

Really? That's beyond stupid, that's criminal and possibly illegal*.

*This may or may not be true.

Sony to Launch New PlayStation 5 With a Detachable Disc Drive, Sources Suggest (insider-gaming.com)

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2023 at 21:01, Scott_M said:

Never played a Resident Evil game before but I’m enjoying the recently re-realised 4.

I'm currently working through the VR version on Quest 2 of RE4 and due to start the remake. Will be interesting to see the differences.

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I'm currently working through the VR version on Quest 2 of RE4 and due to start the remake. Will be interesting to see the differences.

Even though I have it on “Assisted”, it’s pretty short. Certainly <20 hours worth.

I will do it again harder but still, I expect a lot longer games these days for my )£50/£60.

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Even though I have it on “Assisted”, it’s pretty short. Certainly <20 hours worth.

I will do it again harder but still, I expect a lot longer games these days for my )£50/£60.

You can pick up RE2 and RE3 for relatively princely sums, I'd recommend getting on those to bump up your fix.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got a PS5. At first I did the free upgrade for Watch Dogs Legion to the PS5 version and played that for a bit, London looks great with the improved graphics too. Then Gotham Knights arrived and have been on that for the last couple of hours.

It's weird because at first I obviously wasn't happy that they'd decided not to release on PS4 then saw a Digital Foundry video where the game had released in a bit of a mess. Saw another of their videos recently though where they said it'd been patched up to play better then after getting the PS5 it was reduced to 23 quid so went for it. I'd also watched more videos from other people and started liking the look of it more. I did a couple of the missions then started wandering around a bit and it might not be a game I like the story that much in but could probably spend a good amount of time exploring the city, looking for collectibles and roaming around doing other random side stuff as I level up, etc. Traversal seems cool as well using Batgirl and I've not got the glide skill yet either I don't think which should make it way better.

If I get more spare money any time soon will go for Forspoken next because it was the game I always thought I'd get first if I got a PS5 and I still think it's something that again will be good for the open world roaming and so on, even if it's not had great reviews.

6 hours ago, Elite said:

Anyone bothered with the Dead Space remake?

I need a new game and there's not much I fancy.

I have it's very good. Definitely an improvement on the original.

• 2 weeks later...

PlayStation Showcase is underwhelming so far.

Alan Wake, MGS, Assassins Creed Mirage, FF16 and a bunch of indie style games.

Any company that goes big on indie games better have a good hand held console option for it's consumers, especially when you've pushed your main console on it's power and architecture.

They better be saving everything for after the VR bullshit.

I was mostly bored through that showcase, even started falling asleep at times too.

It did have Dragon's Dogma 2 at least though, that's something I'd buy instantly. But no release date.

In future I'll just check gaming websites for a recap of what games were shown I think.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Devs Allegedly Pondering the Point of Sony's PS5 Pro Upgrade

IAtvc1Q.gif

Sony seem to be getting worse as they go on. I've even wondered if they deliberately make the 1st console in a generation bigger and clunkier now so that they can easily make the "mid-gen upgrade" smaller and more appealing.

The pads seem to get worse for me too. I dont want a heavy pad with whatever rumble and feedback they have, don't even use that stuff. Where's the light version for people that don't want any of it? I'd rather have a ps2/ps3-type pad instead, they were a lot more comfortable and I think things went downhill from that point onwards.