Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 229 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Perfectly normal response. 

 

 

In our defence, we might not have banned any supporters for throwing a can of fosters at a bus but last Tuesday I had a bacon sandwich for breakfast.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Perfectly normal response. 

 

 

Destroyed the city and madrid coaches? Disgraceful acts that they were, the Madrid coach had a sacrificial rear side window shattered. As far as Im aware, the city coach was pretty much the same and was able to be driven away under it's own steam despite claims on BT(?) that the vehicle was 'unsafe'!

 

That said, have any city fans been banned after they jumped a load of Spurs fans after the game in 2019 that saw them knocked out of the CL? Nah, didnt think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Destroyed the city and madrid coaches? Disgraceful acts that they were, the Madrid coach had a sacrificial rear side window shattered. As far as Im aware, the city coach was pretty much the same and was able to be driven away under it's own steam despite claims on BT(?) that the vehicle was 'unsafe'!

 

That said, have any city fans been banned after they jumped a load of Spurs fans after the game in 2019 that saw them knocked out of the CL? Nah, didnt think so.


Man City go on about a broken window or 2 more than Dortmund, who actually had a bomb go off on their coach.

 

Pussy’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2021 at 13:13, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Perfectly normal response. 

 

 

Just wondering how many of their players they banned after seeing the video of them singing about a Liverpool fan getting attacked at the match. That many eh!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do all fans think they're guardians of morality when there's enough evidence to show when the spotlight is upon them that every club has their twats. Its universal like every group of people you are going to see a myriad of cuntishness.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why do all fans think they're guardians of morality when there's enough evidence to show when the spotlight is upon them that every club has their twats. Its universal like every group of people you are going to see a myriad of cuntishness.

Everton FC fans would beg to differ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why do all fans think they're guardians of morality when there's enough evidence to show when the spotlight is upon them that every club has their twats. Its universal like every group of people you are going to see a myriad of cuntishness.

Plus, almost everyone either is a cunt at times, or has been a cunt at some points in life. The ones who haven’t are the rare breeds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boo fucking hoo ….I guess having a £100 Million pound bid knocked back for Kane means poor Pep’s in the same boat as everyone else 

 

Pep Guardiola has insisted that Manchester City will not be able to buy a new striker(s) in the current transfer market.

“At the prices (quoted) we are not going to buy any strikers. It is impossible, we cannot afford it,” Guardiola said. “All clubs are struggling financially, we are not an exception.

 

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/07/07/guardiola-manchester-city-kane-haaland-transfer-news/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Guardiola said. “All clubs are struggling financially, we are not an exception.

81628204.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd hate to belittle their achievements but the running and speed out of the City players last night was unreal, almost East German like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Stickman said:

Boo fucking hoo ….I guess having a £100 Million pound bid knocked back for Kane means poor Pep’s in the same boat as everyone else 

 

Pep Guardiola has insisted that Manchester City will not be able to buy a new striker(s) in the current transfer market.

“At the prices (quoted) we are not going to buy any strikers. It is impossible, we cannot afford it,” Guardiola said. “All clubs are struggling financially, we are not an exception.

 

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/07/07/guardiola-manchester-city-kane-haaland-transfer-news/

 

 

 

 

It must be hard for the poor fella, after spending a couple of hundred million every season since he's been there it's really not fair on him. How can he be expected to compete under circumstances like that? They can't just rely on his genius every year and him dragging everything he can out of the tiny squad they've acquired. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2021 at 13:13, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Perfectly normal response. 

 

 

 

Say what you like about Dr AA, but his moral compass is beyond reproach:

 

 
 
bD6HRgFU_normal.jpg
 
Very terrible!!!!!
Quote Tweet
 
 
MAalocvx_mini.jpg
 
Vanguard Newspapers
 
@vanguardngrnews
·
Woman marries her dog after being cheated by men, says 'husband' shares similarities with dad (Details inside) community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/w

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

 

It must be hard for the poor fella, after spending a couple of hundred million every season since he's been there it's really not fair on him. How can he be expected to compete under circumstances like that? They can't just rely on his genius every year and him dragging everything he can out of the tiny squad they've acquired. 

 

 

He's spent a meagre 170m per season and just £110m per season net. He truly is managing on a shoestring. 

 

690 (1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

He's spent a meagre 170m per season and just £110m per season net. He truly is managing on a shoestring. 

 

690 (1).jpg

Very interesting. What period does this cover, is it since Guardiola’s arrival?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2021 at 18:50, Bobby Hundreds said:

Imagine a woman saying fuck me like that. Grammar is my downfall.

Hahaha - that got me that mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck! Outspent by west ham, brighton, spurs, wolves, villa and everton! Even plucky fulham just missed outspending us by £12m or so. They all must have won shitloads of Premier League and European titles! What are we doing wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • I think they do. In the 90s and a bit later we would spend nearly as much as united in transfer fees but we would buy 4 or 5 average players like we were trying to build a team every window or at least thats how it felt thinking back. United just saw a weak spot in the team or a player moved on and they went an bought what they believed to be the best replacement for big money. Once you've built the top side its harder to improve but when that top player comes along who would improve you,  you buy him. We have loads of quiet transfer windows for me that should mean for examples sake if say Halaand is on the market we should be able to buy him without all the fans turning into bean counters and complete panic about the financial repercussions. We are Liverpool 19 times league champions, 6 times European cup winners we should be able to act like a Billy big bollocks in the market now and then because we don't go big or even medium most windows, the books dont need to be balanced at the end of every window, we can carry debt or profit into the next ones depending on the teams needs.   In my opinion we need a midfielder and possibly a forward if that means this window we spend more than we've earnt so be it, the next summer window we will undoubtedly sell one of our forwards and a few of our midfielders, the most important thing is the time in-between the windows the team needs to be competing for titles, our weaknesses need to be addressed so we can remain on top, everyone has different opinions on our weaknesses mine is way too many injury prone midfielders with the likes of Kieta and Ox who when given chances the rare times they ate fit don't take them.   FSG said the redbird investment meant we are were we should be if there was no pandemic it reset the losses, now the deal is out of mind we hear of the devastating effect of corona.    I'm not even arsed, the window is still open, if it ends and we've just signed konate and some kids I'd say they haven't done enough this window but I'll get over it as said a million times Klopp is our superstar and FSGs golden Goose.
    • For the Palace game i think we only had about 10k capacity. my Dad didn't have a smartphone so was told to pick up a paper ticket from the ticket office. We were told what time to go in the ground with the NFC passes and i think the window was between 1 hour and 15 mins before KO so that suited me. we went to the office to pick up his ticket and there was a massive spiraling queue accumulating outside for people whose NFC passes weren't working-scanning issues and downloading. The queue wasn't moving particular fast so a few must have missed KO. The pre season friendlies should help them get their act together but i wouldn't take any risks on getting to the ground late for the first few league games next season. Somewhere like the kemlyn is full of old men so i'd give yourself even more time if sitting there
    • I think what we see with FSG is something that is particular to FSG rather than being a widespread feature of modern football. They are what Tom Wolfe labelled 'Masters of the Universe', thinking that everything they do is brilliance and they don't consult the little people on anything. Other owners are happy to bob along hoping something will turn up rather than actively changing things. FSG, on the other hand, are not ones for leaving well enough alone. The ESL is the classic example of this. They think the financial basis of football is nuts and something must be done about it. The ESL is something, therefore we have to do it. In fairness, you can add expanding Anfield and hiring Jurgen Klopp to your list. And before anyone says they were no-brainers, staying at Anfield was not the consensus choice among the fanbase, many of whom were seduced by the shiny new thing - gee, where can we see that at play now? - and Klopp could have had his choice of clubs, yet it was FSG who landed him.
    • Lee Clark is OK by me. When I was still in high school he lived near some mates of mine and always used to come out and play football with us if he saw us playing. 
    • Also FSG isn’t a hedge fund. Henry made his money through having a hedge fund, FSG is a sports investment vehicle. They aim to make money from sport.
  • Latest Round Up

    45
  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×