You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Grooming

Oh Buoy

Right, what's the deal with this? 

I get the whole trimming yer nads and keeping plums tidy but what about the other parts? 

I've heard lads shave their chest and armpits nowadays yet this just seems a lot of work. 

Been growing the chest/arm pit quiff for some time now but wondering if I'm doing it wrong. 

What's the trend these days?

original-21490-1452020731-7.png

• Upvote 1

Give my pubes the odd trim. Had a shave last night as it was getting to beard length. That's about it. Oh and I pull the odd hair out of my nose. I need to take more care of my finger and toe-nails though. I'm always picking or biting them. Never used too. I've got about 7 chest hairs. 

Why would you shave your pubes?

If it gets to the stage when you are with a woman and your cock is out. Game over. Mission accomplished.

Ive never been knocked back for having hairy balls.

The Mrs formally requested it as she was getting hairs in her teeth, I obliged because I'm no Ike Turner.  

• Upvote 2

Only thing you really have to shave is your back and shoulders if they're hairy cause that shit looks awful. Besides that, I trim the pubes but don't shave off completely. 

I used to have a patch of hair on my back.  Now I have a patch of back through my hair.

Same with the shoulders.  The horse has bolted, Lady D is locked down, this is her life now. 

Why would you shave your pubes?

If it gets to the stage when you are with a woman and your cock is out. Game over. Mission accomplished.

Ive never been knocked back for having hairy balls.

Because looking like you're giving birth to Fellaini can really kill the mood.