You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday, 10th March - Man Utd vs Liverpool. Battle for second place gets serious.

Can’t believe how much I hate them. I’m normally fairly chilled but they are winding me up.

Pace, strength, size. They are outmuscling us. Flick on by Lukaku, speed merchants around him, bam. We’re getting done here. Unfortunately our front three are not coming up against Jones or Lindelof. Bailly is a good player, an athlete too.

Another half to go. There’s hope, but it’s a faint hope at this point, unfortunately.

Frauds. That’s the word I have for Man Utd. They’ve played like cowards all season. Today they have a go and look good. Had they taken this approach all season they might not be 15points behind Man City. Mourinho is a fraud.

• Upvote 1

Shite all round.

Defence getting bullied.

Midfield getting bypassed completely by balls over their heads.

Attackers throwing blind balls into the box and hoping by some miracle it lands to the one Liverpool player surrounded by 7 United players.

Not much they can do about that.

I think Klopp’s been a bit naive with Trent. It should have been Gomez playing but you can’t take him out now.

He'll learn a hell of a lot more from today though. He's young and is prone to errors. It's just unfortunate that it happened today, And at nil nil. Clyne wouldn't get caught like that.

I think Klopp’s been a bit naive with Trent. It should have been Gomez playing but you can’t take him out now.

Trent is the better option when we are playing at home and dominating poor teams not much to do defensively....away and against better teams even with us having more of the ball IMO Gomez is the better fit to deal with what does come at us...although he has been caught a few times as well.