You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buy 6 players from clubs who play in THE GREATEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD(and the inferior divisions)!! this summer.

El Dangerous

So, imagine we are the type of team that likes to pay for over priced mediocre players from our own league and below. I know right. Who would you realistically buy to give us a cats chance in hell at competing?

Lb- Young Sessegnon would seem to tick all Herr Kloppos boxes. Young and attacking with loads of room for coaching. If this is the route we are going to go anyway then I think this would be the best option in any league.

CB- Michael Keane. Fuck it, flavour of the month but does look handy, would be competion for Matip and Lovren.

DM-Oriol Romeu. Yeah I've gone to the Soton well early although I could have easily went for Bertrand at lb. I'm not sure there is an outstanding option for what we need in this position in our league. Irl it's the one position we will certainly look abroad to get what we need. I suppose you could look at Loftus-Cheek or send Yaya a birthday card and use him sparingly.

CM-AOC.Power, pace, a decent passer and is attacking. Like a more direct Lallana. I think given the sparse options in this position this is the best we could hope for.

Winger- Mahrez. Push the boat out and take a gamble. He's iffy as fuck but you have to believe that Klopp is a better coach than Ranieri or Shakespeare. If he recaptures his form of last season it's another way of unlocking stubborn defences.

St-Iheanacho. I wouldn't be disappointed with this at all. If we're looking at replacing Sturridge then a young pacey forward looking for games at City would be a good option.

In reality we could spend £100m much better than this but just for arguments sake who would you buy?

In Lallana and Coutinho we have two of the best acm's in the league we just don't play them in the central attacking role enough.

I mentioned Romeu on another thread and reckon he is a good option for the DM issue.

Mahrez will be available for 20/25 mill in the summer I reckon. Defo worth a go.

In Lallana and Coutinho we have two of the best acm's in the league we just don't play them in the central attacking role enough.

I mentioned Romeu on another thread and reckon he is a good option for the DM issue.

Mahrez will be available for 20/25 mill in the summer I reckon. Defo worth a go.

If he leaves Leicester I can see him following Kante unfortunately. Would make them even stronger which helps no-one at all.

Surely they will all be Saints players?

I would have gone for Yaya Toure LAST summer. Offered us something different and would have given youngsters someone to look up to.

Think it would have rejuvenated him.

Instead he just plods on picking up his wages

Surely they will all be Saints players?

I would have gone for Yaya Toure LAST summer. Offered us something different and would have given youngsters someone to look up to.

Think it would have rejuvenated him.

Instead he just plods on picking up his wages

I appreciate the above is flagrantly ignoring the six player narrative that is the essence of the very thread