Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd. - Page 157 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
lifetime fan

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I hope we annihilate these by conceding less and outscoring them by a bucketload so there's no dispute how shite they truly are.

Tbf we owe them a good thrashing.. not including the pre season game.

Fat Sam will be looking on longingly, wringing his hands as gravy seeps out of them thinking 'That could have been me' and weeping bisto tears. The cunt.

And as usual it is 'they are shite' 'they are lucky' and so on but they win.

The cunts are not going away anytime soon and we'll be all out to finish above them.

Yeah, they are Stoke with better players. Turgid white football that's effective. Good on them. Hope they bore their way to the league so I can finally pack this shit in.

Everyone saying the same thing on Twitter “how did Man Utd win that” etc... “they set up to defend them counter” .... “Leicester were far the better team” ... heard it all before. Get used to it ... that’s the Mancs for ye

Yeah, they are Stoke with better players. Turgid white football that's effective. Good on them. Hope they bore their way to the league so I can finally pack this shit in.

The thing is we all know they are actually shite - but sadly most of the league is still shit scared of them, officials still favour them and they have enough about them to make sure those things remain.

They are like cockroaches!

The thing is we all know they are actually shite - but sadly most of the league is still shit scared of them, officials still favour them and they have enough about them to make sure those things remain.

They are like cockroaches!

That is incredibly naive.

They’re fucking shite, if Leicester had anything about them in the final third they’d have won easy. Better teams will take these fuckers to the cleaners.

What’s that supposed mean?

Half a billion to achieve a style of play Dave Basset could get for about £3.50 with a load of ex non league cloggers. 

Half a billion to achieve a style of play Dave Mike Bassett could get for about 75p and a bag of chips with a load of ex non league cloggers nondescript actors. 

That team is exactly why writing the fuckers off is dangerous.

These players didn't start last night. The cunt has a very good squad and he is complaining.

Romero

Valencia jones Smalling young

matic Herrera fellaini

lingard lukaku martial

mctominay rojo dalot Grant

His house is designed for confidence, a place where he can celebrate one of those missile shots he calls a PogBOOM! The white marble floors shine. The lines are cold and modern. The stairs are hard plastic trays filled with fake diamonds, and in the stairwell, a huge taxidermied lion rests its left paw on a soccer ball, as if it might launch a well-timed and kingly cross to a streaking kudu.

"I make it the Poghouse," Pogba says.