You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

YNWA is a load of old bollocks really, isn’t it?

Because Karius posts on here all the time and will be upset by people commenting on his shit performance?

As long as there's no abuse (and, hopefully, he gets some some support), then he won't walk alone.

Fucks sake, let people let off steam. It was a shit performance, but it doesn't mean people are trying to crucify him.

This. He's shit but he tries. Mignolet is shitter and arguably doesn't try as much. They are both shit though.

Its a shame because Karius was actually improving but the lack of competition and our appalling standard of goalkeeping coaching have come home to roost spectacularly in one fell swoop. Its quite strange with Klopp because at Dortmund he always kept faith with Weidenfeller who was considered nothing more than a functional and unspectacular keeper. We haven't really got one of those.

• Upvote 1

I think a top tier keeper gets it. Karius was too far off his line and late to readjust the direction he was going in. De Gea saves it, as does whoever happens to play in goal for Real Madrid, because it’s a foul on the keeper in that case.

Behave. Not De Gea Neuer or Buffon is stopping that one from Bale who bought a ticket in the lottery and won.

Fucking hell.. people are blaming Hendo for this performance?

Do you think he was anywhere near good enough?

His performance as a midfielder was anonymous.  His performance as a captain was worse.  The shit that Ramos and co. were getting up to and Henderson never got into the referee's face about it.  When Karius made the worst mistake of his career in the biggest game of his career, where was the captain to check his head was right?  And then he ends the night by politely shaking hands with the vile shitrat who just deliberately injured our best player.

There are a fair few who let themselves down tonight.  Henderson is definitely on that list.

Do you think he was anywhere near good enough?

His performance as a midfielder was anonymous. His performance as a captain was worse. The shit that Ramos and co. were getting up to and Henderson never got into the referee's face about it. When Karius made the worst mistake of his career in the biggest game of his career, where was the captain to check his head was right? And then he ends the night by politely shaking hands with the vile shitrat who just deliberately injured our best player.

There are a fair few who let themselves down tonight. Henderson is definitely on that list.

Henderson and Milner were ourclassed by Kroos and Modric. However Karius’ nightmare performance was his alone.

Henderson and Milner were ourclassed by Kroos and Modric. However Karius’ nightmare performance was his alone.

Nobody's denying that, are they?

I thought Milner did alright until he ran out of steam.  Henderson, Wijnaldum, Firmino and Lallana were all garbage.  Can was pointless.

I even think Karius' performance was, let's say, good 98% of the time.  But it's like the old adage: you can build a 1,000 bridges but if you fuck one (or, in this case, two) sheep, nobody's going to call you "Loris the Bridgebuilder".

Nobody's denying that, are they?

I thought Milner did alright until he ran out of steam. Henderson, Wijnaldum, Firmino and Lallana were all garbage. Can was pointless.

I even think Karius' performance was, let's say, good 98% of the time. But it's like the old adage: you can build a 1,000 bridges but if you fuck one (or, in this case, two) sheep, nobody's going to call you "Loris the Bridgebuilder".

Jesus. 98% good my arse. Mignolet on the pitch we would’ve gone to extra time.

Its a shame because Karius was actually improving but the lack of competition and our appalling standard of goalkeeping coaching have come home to roost spectacularly in one fell swoop. Its quite strange with Klopp because at Dortmund he always kept faith with Weidenfeller who was considered nothing more than a functional and unspectacular keeper. We haven't really got one of those.

yes

Fucking hell. This really takes the cake. Blaming Mignolet and Ward for tonight... fuck me...

"We're all someone's daughter, we're all someone's son".

24 years old, and has made mistakes at the highest level that he'll always be remembered for. What were ye doing at 24?

Absolutely gutted for the lad.

I've been one of Karius' biggest proponents over the years, I think the stick he's taken since he's been at our club has been mostly unwarranted and undeserved, I watched him many times when he was at Mainz and he was sensational (the best goalie in the Bundesliga), and he is head and shoulders better than Mignolet.

But.

But tonight Karius made a total cunt out of me, he has proven me completely wrong and I hold my hands up to the fine people of TLW and can only apologise for my wretched misjudgement.

There can be no excuses and surely no comeback for Karius after that. He must never play another minute for our club and for his own sake we must now sell him this summer.

I feel sorry for the kid and maintain that he's still better than that other arsehole Mignolet, but to quote a great man, BASTA!

I have thought he was shite from the outset but I wish to God I was wrong, Your honesty is appreciated, I thought Hodgson might be ok for at least 5 minutes, 

Code will be in neg heaven later

"We're all someone's daughter, we're all someone's son".

24 years old, and has made mistakes at the highest level that he'll always be remembered for. What were ye doing at 24?

Absolutely gutted for the lad.

I'm more gutted for his team-mates and all those who follow the club. 

Jesus. 98% good my arse. Mignolet on the pitch we would’ve gone to extra time.

Bollocks.

Mignolet (probably) wouldn't have given away the first one.  It's likely that the third one would have beaten him - I've seen him do worse, the Quaver-wristed prick.  And his positioning and decision-making and distribution and command of his area are all significantly worse than Karius, so we would have conceded other goals.

Never imagine that Mignolet is the answer to anything.

• Upvote 1

A fucking embarrassment. Cost us a trophy. Fuck the fuck off.

Imagine having your keeper starring in one of those "whoops what a blooper" compilation videos. Just because he's slightly less shit than the usual clown we put in goal.

Yeah, that's us.

Try as i might i can't see Mig making that first howler Karius did. The second one sure, Mig would have been up for that. The first mistake is just a special kind of lunacy that only Karius could have conjured up in the biggest match of his life.

Try as i might i can't see Mig making that first howler Karius did. The second one sure, Mig would have been up for that. The first mistake is just a special kind of lunacy that only Karius could have conjured up in the biggest match of his life.

Yeah, but Mignolet would have added some of his own trademark goal-costing fuckwittery.

What a time to be alive!

• Upvote 1

At Anfield tonight...I asked my Dad (never missed a game at home since '73) if he'd ever witnessed a goal keeping performance as bad as that.

My Dad's ace btw 71 years old....he never gives out against a Liverpool player...

...he was nearly in tears.  I didn't ask him to elabotare any further.

If that lad pulls on our jersey ever again it will make me seriously question our Manager (and I really don't want to have to do that).

• Upvote 1

At Anfield tonight...I asked my Dad (never missed a game at home since '73) if he'd ever witnessed a goal keeping performance as bad as that.

My Dad's ace btw 71 years old....he never gives out against a Liverpool player...

...he was nearly in tears.  I didn't ask him to elabotare any further.

If that lad pulls on our jersey ever again it will make me seriously question our Manager (and I really don't want to have to do that.

He’s going to so start questioning