You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2000 new season tickets to be released next season.

Kloppite

As I said, I was fucked over with the season ticket waiting list and again in 2007 with my fan card, or whatever they were called, when all record of my European always was 'lost'. I've attended one game since then, back in 2008. I'll never attend another game again, as I'd sooner spend my money elsewhere. Fuck them.

As I said, I was fucked over with the season ticket waiting list and again in 2007 with my fan card, or whatever they were called, when all record of my European always was 'lost'. I've attended one game since then, back in 2008. I'll never attend another game again, as I'd sooner spend my money elsewhere. Fuck them.

u ok hun? x

If (and it's a big 'if') the owners do indeed plan to go ahead with expansion of the ARE, the existing ST holders in the ARE's second tier would need to be rehoused temporarily. The only space for them conveniently tallies closely with the number of seats available for general sale in the Main Stand's new upper tier. Those ARE ST holders could be moved to the Main Stand without having to displace any ST holders there, while work on the expanded ARE is carried out, after which the ARE ST holders can be placed back in the newly expanded ARE. It's just a hunch, but it can't be THAT far out I'd have thought.

West Ham have been donated a 60k stadium where issues of moving existing fans is not a factor since EVERYBODY is moving to the ground from a much smaller one.

Dont set him off, he'll be going on a wankfest about having a new shiny stadium instead of staying at Anfield.

I was on the season ticket waiting list for about a decade. Then one summer, I contacted the club to inform them of a change of address and was told they had no record of me, even though I still had the letter of confirmation that they sent me when I first applied. They couldn't have give less of a fuck and said there was nothing they could do. That was back in 2005 and consequently, I haven't been to a home game since. Fuck them, the cunts.

I joined the list in 1997, I think a year after they opened it. I used to write to them at the end of each season to confirm I was still on the list and I always got a reply to say I was. I got a Kop season ticket in 2011 as I was about 800 on the waiting list!

Hope that helps.

Must have been when I joined it.

there were a lot of people who went missing off the lists Tony. If I remember right, the club used to use big ledgers and scraps of paper to record who was on the list.

An absolute disgrace if you ask me. A club the size of us and we couldnt organise a fucking list!

there were a lot of people who went missing off the lists Tony. If I remember right, the club used to use big ledgers and scraps of paper to record who was on the list.

An absolute disgrace if you ask me. A club the size of us and we couldnt organise a fucking list!

Yea apparently when the Americans came in they couldn't believe the way they'd been filed on paper back ledgers for years

I've just had a search for one of the original threads when the current waiting list was set up and found my posts:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/90836-season-ticket-letters/?p=2674926

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:36 PM

4,667 - I applied around June/July 2000. Another 11-year wait to come, no doubt....

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/90836-season-ticket-letters/?p=2773486

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:24 AM

From 4,667 on 1 July to 2,797 now - not even up 2000 places after all of these new tickets have been made available.

The good news is, as with a few others on this thread, I'm now up to 1,498 and so have been granted the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hand over the best part of a month's pay a week on Tuesday. The (relative) glamour of the refurbished Main Stand awaits....

• Upvote 1

I've just had a search for one of the original threads when the current waiting list was set up and found my posts:

The good news is, as with a few others on this thread, I'm now up to 1,498 and so have been granted the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hand over the best part of a month's pay a week on Tuesday. The (relative) glamour of the refurbished Main Stand awaits....

If I am correct season tickets are £869.

How can this be the best part of a months pay you pauper?

Do you live and work in the 80s?

• Downvote 6

If I am correct season tickets are £869.

How can this be the best part of a months pay you pauper?

Do you live and work in the 80s?

You do realise that's a pretty obnoxious thing to say when a lot of people are in low paid jobs?  Especially in the north west.

• Upvote 3