You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cilla Black has died..

Caramac

I never knew myself unlike some knowledgeable types on here , bad accent yes and not for me for sure, but why some have to vent their rage is a bit odd. From Liverpool moved away , like plenty of others, so what , Tory was she so what . I didn't realise she was some sort of traitor to something , just some bird who made good no more no less , did like the grim reaper picture though

She shamelessly supported a woman whose government despised the people of Merseyside and caused untold misery for them and their families for many years and that sort of thing is not easily forgotten.
  • Upvote 4

Watched that Granada piece, he was talking about how he'd gone to Michael flatleys house in Barbados with her for a party and he thought Pete price was her driver. You forget sometimes that the likes of him, Herbert and purps are only well known in Liverpool.

Guest Super Sub

Watched that Granada piece, he was talking about how he'd gone to Michael flatleys house in Barbados with her for a party and he thought Pete price was her driver. You forget sometimes that the likes of him, Herbert and purps are only well known in Liverpool.

Pete price is a shameless name dropping cunt, his biography was also called name dropping or something wasn't it.

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah, you're ok fella.

Nary a fuck was given in New Zealand. I reckon you're safe in Germany.

Phew! I will rep when Cilla reloads my gun. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Let me assure you if you still lived here, you'd give a fuck all right

As in changing the channel to find something better to watch? 

Can't believe Sheridan Smith got all the plaudits for her Cilla bollocks, thought it was shite. 

"Hey let's go the cavern for a lorra lorra laughs' 

'Oooh are you then kidda?'

'Me name's Ringo STaaaaaaaa' 

'that's a funny name you stupid twat!'

I might write this down and send it to the Everyman 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Across the tv, radio, front page newspaper headlines, 'She's with Bobby now', magazines. Its embarrassing

Yeah, I turn the channel over until the fornicating has finished. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Can't believe Sheridan Smith got all the plaudits for her Cilla bollocks, thought it was shite. 

"Hey let's go the cavern for a lorra lorra laughs' 

'Oooh are you then kidda?'

'Me name's Ringo STaaaaaaaa' 

'that's a funny name you stupid twat!'

I might write this down and send it to the Everyman 

I didn't watch it mate, the trailers were enough to put me off it. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Prude

Aye, the news is shite anyway, you can gleam what you need to know from the headlines and then move over to the internet for a more in-depth and balanced analysis.