You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

These shitcunts deserve some credit for today too.

Solanke and Ings playing important games for Liverpool with only one forward worth mentioning rested.

I think Klopp is being a bit clever here too as I think he's showing how weak the forward line can be when we take out one or two players and therefore hopefully allowing some strengthening cash. On the same topic,if we were going to play Solanke then we really should have kept Origi but I suspect Origi was on a lot more cash.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheeky fucking twats. Most other big clubs wouldnt be fucking around thinking about an expansion they would just be doing it. If they do expand then they will justify it with £75- £80 prices to watch us play Crystal Palace at home and sell more via Thomas Cook. God i hate these greedy twats.

The all important spend per seat has to be there for them.

Wish they would just take their profit and fuck off but clearly more to be squeezed before that call is made

Thing is they wont be going anywhere. No one will pay them what they want to sell at and the money coming in is still enough to keep them interested. They will just keep on putting the bare minimum in and want the absolute maximum out of it.

Sadly yeah

Must come a point though where they know the maximum profit they can realise has been reached but as you say who will pay them what they want then...

Then they should consider not filling the club shop with tat and start selling decent food and drink.

Haven't been in Liverworld since 2002 when i bought the Songs of Anfield Road CD for my arl fella so can't comment - i'd imagine the only food they sell is to whoppers who for some reason don't want the much better (and i'd imagine cheaper) fare widely available in town and or around/on way to the ground.

There’s a real opportunity being missed with the riches of the tv deal and the next one coming which will be even bigger. Match day income is something, but it’s not even close to being the most important income stream.

We could do something significant to ensure a new generation of fans gets to see the match, live and in person at the ground. Some of the tv deal money could be used to make sure this happens. In the grand scheme of things it would be a couple of million a season, or something like that, and it would reinforce a new generation of fans coming through, which will pay off in the long run anyway.

I know it won’t happen, or it will just happen a bit, for the PR, but it’s a shame that something significant can’t be done.

Haven't been in Liverworld since 2002 when i bought the Songs of Anfield Road CD for my arl fella so can't comment - i'd imagine the only food they sell is to whoppers who for some reason don't want the much better (and i'd imagine cheaper) fare widely available in town and or around/on way to the ground.

I haven't been in there for more than a decade but have the occasional nose online.

The next two transfer windows are going to very telling.   We're either backing Klopp for the first time or spending the Coutinho money and failing to spend what we earn yet again.  Of course you'll still have these strange people that would justify the latter when the former should be the very least expected of any Liverpool FC owner.   

The next two transfer windows are going to very telling.   We're either backing Klopp for the first time or spending the Coutinho money and failing to spend what we earn yet again.  Of course you'll still have these strange people that would justify the latter when the former should be the very least expected of any Liverpool FC owner.   

Haha, you couldn't make it up.

Club have just spent SEVENTY-FIVE MILLION POUNDS to outbid City for a defender and the response from the FSG Hate Club is still "well, it's the very least we should expect from any owner."

• Upvote 1

Haha, you couldn't make it up.

Club have just spent SEVENTY-FIVE MILLION POUNDS to outbid City for a defender and the response from the FSG Hate Club is still "well, it's the very least we should expect from any owner."

Is spending what we earn not the least we should expect?

I'm not going to argue with you mate, it's clear that you see what you want to see and refuse to consider anything that doesn't agree with your preconceptions.

I'm just suggesting that you try to take some joy in it every once in a while though, for goodness sakes. We've just signed our most expensive player ever and probably the best defender in the league!

The VvD signing will do nothing for their reputation. Coutinho will leave this summer and everyone will go back to saying how shit the owners are despite the fact that it's an awful practice to force unhappy players to stay at the club for too long.

Unless they give Klopp the funds from Coutinho.