You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captain Fantastic, Batman Sturridge and Robin Sterling

Neo

First of all, Gerrard. Thank you for serving 17 years for Liverpool, but now it's time to part our ways. Wish you the best of luck at USA.
As great as he is, people have to move on, those Gerrard fanboys! :
'' No Gerrard no Liverpool, CAPTAIN FANTASTIC DON'T LEAVE ''
Be realistic! Look for what's best for the club, and don't let your fanboyism blind you!
He played a big part at losing the prem title last season, and now playing a part at our top 4 chance.
Honestly I think he realised that he is actually leaving Liverpool and it's frustrating him! 
Talking crap about Balotelli on TV instead of supporting him? Today's red card by an obviously malicious stomp that we can't even defend! This has frustration all over!

Now on Sterling.
City want to splash 50 million? On what? A kid that refuses to sign for 100k a week and can't complete a pass? Last 5 games he has done nothing! If he want's to move on to a '' BIGGER '' club than Liverpool, be my quest. Players like that don't deserve to play for Liverpool.

And finally Sturridge.
He was out for how long, and we all just couldn't wait for him to be back. Now he is back and what?
Why is he so selfish? Why does he lose the ball so often? Why doesn't he score more often? Is it because he is rusty? I think he had a fair amount of games to bring back his form. No excuse here either!

What is Brendan's beef with Balotelli? Why start Sturridge ahead of him? Balotelli is been so much better than him lately! 
What about Borini????? 
I'll rather see Lambert play at this moment than Sturridge!

DON'T GET ME WRONG! This is not a typical '' BRENDAN OUT '' topic!
Brendan is a classy manager with top players! Including Sturridge AND Sterling, but thing have to get sorted out, and fast if we are aiming for a top 4 finish!

Thoughts and opinions?
Thanks
~Neo

• Downvote 2

Balotelli is, was and ever shall be, gash.

That may be Brendan's problem with him.

Don't be mislead by my profile photo. I am NOT a Balotelli fanboy, however at this very day, I honestly think he is in a better form than Studg! When Brendan brings him on as a sub, he is a game changer! Why not give him a start?

I'd like it if Sturridge would start competing for headers, he just stands there and lets the defender win every ball since he's been back, can't remember that being the case before.

Sturridge thinks he's better than he actually is.  Probably down to the lack of competition for his place.

Today it was Joel Schumacher's version of Batman & Robin, with Lallana playing the role of George Clooney and Moreno playing Chris O Donnell's Robin. Sterling was Mr Freeze because he froze out there when the limelight was on him and Atkinson was the joker. 

• Upvote 2

Sturridge thinks he's better than he actually is.  Probably down to the lack of competition for his place.

He's not got Suarez beside him now, he's not going to be quite as good.

This summer the club needs  to get it's transfer right, no speculation or taking punts on potential. Offload the failures and buy a genuine replacement for Suarez.

Today it was Joel Schumacher's version of Batman & Robin, with Lallana playing the role of George Clooney and Moreno playing Robin. Sterling was Mr Freeze because he froze out there when the limelight was on him and Atkinson was the joker. 

I swear I actually thought about putting '' and Atkinson the Joker '' in the title, but I thought it would be far fetched.

Gerrard cleary watched how big shithouses we were in the first half and was champing at the bit to get on. He was dumb beyond belief. I'd say it cost us the game if we even looked remotely like we had a game in us beforehand. One of those days to add to our one of those days collection. We need better players.

Gerrard cleary watched how big shithouses we were in the first half and was champing at the bit to get on. He was dumb beyond belief. I'd say it cost us the game if we even looked remotely like we had a game in us beforehand. One of those days to add to our one of those days collection. We need better players.

Such a shame though as that crunching tackle on Mata got the crowd fired up.

Don't be mislead by my profile photo. I am NOT a Balotelli fanboy, however at this very day, I honestly think he is in a better form than Studg! When Brendan brings him on as a sub, he is a game changer! Why not give him a start?

Better form at what ? getting yellow cards?

Difference is even when Sturridge isn't on form, he will still get goals whereas Balotelli is more likely to give the ball away for the opposition to score.

Todays game is a perfect example.

He's not got Suarez beside him now, he's not going to be quite as good.

This summer the club needs to get it's transfer right, no speculation or taking punts on potential. Offload the failures and buy a genuine replacement for Suarez.

2014 called...