You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The shitness of modern football

Redder Lurtz

David Beckham isn't holding back. He is appointing as the first manager of Inter Miami the truly amazing....

c2a917d93f48c8dc345fc76d412d46d4.gif

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

"AAAAND IT'S LIIIIIIVE"

Get fucked Tyler you hysterical cunt. 

He thinks he's the footballing version of Michael Buffer. The only similarities are that they are both old and both have a large ring on their finger, Buffers being diamond encrusted and Tyler's being the entrails of Gary Neville.

• Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

Messi's contract details were leaked yesterday, his earnings over 4 years supposedly total €555,237,619.

That's a cool €2.66 million a week, or €380, 000 daily. I'm sure he'll be happy with the €400,000 weekly salary City will claim they're paying him when he signs in July.

That is fuckin ridiculous for anybody,even a footballer of his talent level.

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Shows how desperate they are for him to leave. I doubt there is one single Liverpool fan who wants Klopp out. We could lose every single game for the rest of this season and I still wouldn't want him out. Doesn't mean he's beyond criticism nobody should be.

He looks mentally exhausted to me.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Shows how desperate they are for him to leave. I doubt there is one single Liverpool fan who wants Klopp out. We could lose every single game for the rest of this season and I still wouldn't want him out. Doesn't mean he's beyond criticism nobody should be.

Steven-Gerrard-1011792.jpg?r=15358460327

Haha, literally shitness! Everyone is so fucking 'pc' these days!

Hamilton Academical have sacked commentator Bobby Bulloch after he was heard live on air saying he 'went for a jobby' during the half-time interval of their relegation six-pointer with Ross County on Wednesday night.

Bulloch's mortifying gaffe left listeners stunned and the Scottish Premiership club were quick to condemn his conduct and take action against him by vowing never to use him again, claiming that he had 'overstepped the mark'.

The incident happened when co-commentator Bulloch arrived back late for the second half and apologised for not switching his microphone on before exclaiming that he had been for a 'wee jobby'  - which is a Scottish slang term for poo.

He even went one step further to describe his bowel movement by saying he had to 'squeeze it out,' which prompted his horrified colleague to apologise for his remarks and ask him to keep the topics confined to the game.

Hamilton released a furious statement about Bulloch's comments after the match at the Fountain of Youth Stadium. 

It read: 'A contractor used by the club on summarising / co-commentary duties overstepped the mark this evening with a very poor attempt at humour.

'The club didn't find this funny, and the person will not be used again. Our apologies for this.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9221633/Hamilton-SACK-commentator-Bobby-Bulloch-saying-went-jobby-live-air.html

On 18/01/2021 at 18:01, Shooter in the Motor said:

David Beckham isn't holding back. He is appointing as the first manager of Inter Miami the truly amazing....

c2a917d93f48c8dc345fc76d412d46d4.gif

The only way he'll get a management job.

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Haha, literally shitness! Everyone is so fucking 'pc' these days!

Hamilton Academical have sacked commentator Bobby Bulloch after he was heard live on air saying he 'went for a jobby' during the half-time interval of their relegation six-pointer with Ross County on Wednesday night.

Bulloch's mortifying gaffe left listeners stunned and the Scottish Premiership club were quick to condemn his conduct and take action against him by vowing never to use him again, claiming that he had 'overstepped the mark'.

The incident happened when co-commentator Bulloch arrived back late for the second half and apologised for not switching his microphone on before exclaiming that he had been for a 'wee jobby'  - which is a Scottish slang term for poo.

He even went one step further to describe his bowel movement by saying he had to 'squeeze it out,' which prompted his horrified colleague to apologise for his remarks and ask him to keep the topics confined to the game.

Hamilton released a furious statement about Bulloch's comments after the match at the Fountain of Youth Stadium. 

It read: 'A contractor used by the club on summarising / co-commentary duties overstepped the mark this evening with a very poor attempt at humour.

'The club didn't find this funny, and the person will not be used again. Our apologies for this.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9221633/Hamilton-SACK-commentator-Bobby-Bulloch-saying-went-jobby-live-air.html

Harsh on him that. Losing his jobby twice despite spouting less shit than the likes of Tyler on any given matchday.

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

What the fuck is a “low block team”?

It's football hispster try and sound clever speak for Dave Bassett, Sam Allardyce, Roy Hodgson style shit house flat back 8 and lump it into the channels football. 

Give it a few years and it will be translated into some Spanish or Italian phrase so they can be even more smug about being annoying pricks. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

It's football hispster try and sound clever speak for Dave Bassett, Sam Allardyce, Roy Hodgson style shit house flat back 8 and lump it into the channels football. 

Give it a few years and it will be translated into some Spanish or Italian phrase so they can be even more smug about being annoying pricks. 

That type of shit is only one of many. The final third still does my head in, wasn't that one of the first to be introduced to football? 

I wonder if there's an Americanism for "it's an up and under" or " it's an early bath" Eddie Waring style? 

44 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

That type of shit is only one of many. The final third still does my head in, wasn't that one of the first to be introduced to football? 

I wonder if there's an Americanism for "it's an up and under" or " it's an early bath" Eddie Waring style? 

One of my favourite sports quotes is Eddie Wareing at a ridiculously muddy Featherstone Rovers ground , and he says after a scrum ' I'm not sure if that is the ball or someones head , we'll see if it gets up in a minute '

• Upvote 1