You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

WhiskeyJar

Plenty of times?

740 odd mins over 17 games in the Bundesliga. He would cost in the £15ml plus range. I like what I saw a couple of years ago but he is hardly the proven talent some are making him out to be.

Change Bundesliga for premier league, and you're not far away from describing Daniel Sturridge at Chelsea.

Nowhere we should pay 20 or more, nobody else would.

Which is another reason why the notion that X is worth Y is pretty fucking stupid.

If we need a player, he is of more value to us than someone who doesn't. Which is why we would be prepared to pay more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

More so than Lallana and went for a fraction of the price. He wasn't playing in the second or third tier of German football, he was playing for Bayer Leverkusen.

Can't be arsed with this to be honest. It's a nonsense. He's had a promising and then an outstanding season in the League we play in and I'm not spending any more time convincing you that the fact that he played at a lower level before that is no reason in itself not to buy him. You can't get on board with that, clearly. 

End of the day both of our opinions on the player are worthless.

The manager thinks he's the player most likely to improve the side next season. If you think he should go for a player he thinks is less likely to improve us, further down his list, because they might be cheaper then fair enough. I think that's a bad plan.

The fact that any of you think there are "better" players available for £25m is irrelevant. Rodgers doesn't, or he'd be going for them. 

Argue about whether he should be our top target by all means, don't argue that the top target of LFC this summer should be binned off to save a few quid.

Diego Costa is world class, Lallana is Luis Garcia/Benayoun on Match of the Day fever

What he's saying is 2/3 years ago Diego Costa wasn't anywhere near world class and if you watch la liga to be honest never looked like he would be. Even the season before last he didn't look capable of being world class, shunted mostly out on the left because of Falcao. Most people hadn't even heard of him until we were linked with him.

I'm really confused now, being that you talk bollocks 100% of the time, as to whether you know bollocks when you see it or you saying it's bollocks confirms that I'm right

You just called Lallana overhyped shit. 

Unless you're about ten years old you're being a bellend. How's he shit?