You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

WhiskeyJar

• 2 weeks later...

After a turbulent start to the season with Liverpool, making the long journey up north with Rickie Lambert and Dejan Lovren to sign for the Reds, Adam Lallana finally seems to be settling in at Anfield.

However, when he visited the safari park just a few miles from the city the other day during a family day out with his two-year-old son, the England international wasn't expecting to be surrounded by baboons.

With Everton and Liverpool within a stones throw away, these baboons must have been Toffees fans as they started to dismantle the car, taking a British flag and a wing mirror.

The 26-year-old was driving through the safari park, completely oblivious to what was about to happen in a situation that somewhat frightened his 24-month-old son to the extent that the cherub burst into tears.

"I wont be going back to Knowsley Safari Park in a rush after a bunch of baboons took certain things from my car.

The 26-year-old then went on to discuss how well he is settling in at Anfield with his new (and some old) team mates.

Injury kept Lallana absent from the first-team for a couple of games but since his recovery has made 11 appearances under Brendan Rodgers in all competitions, only managing the one goal thus far. 

"I've got my family up here which is a huge help" he explained. "I can't complain and after my injury I'm just delighted to be back playing.

"I'm aware that we're struggling at the moment, so is the gaffer as well as the rest of the lads.

"We are doing everything we can to get a result on the board and we need the fans to get behind us to help us there."

I have been a bit disappointed with him so far. Was brilliant last year and was hoping he'd do the same for us. Suppose the injury has not helped plus needing time to settle in also. 

Hopefully he'll improve soon

Hopefully we'll improve soon.......starting with a win against the plastic fucks.