You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

His passing is totally woeful at times. If you want to just blank that fair enough. 

People can argue about whether its technique or decision making whatever but at the end of the day he makes bad passes. 

And to be clear I'm coming from the position that I really rate him. Hes not the shite player a lot make him out to be. 

Very few people think he's shite. He's clearly a very good player and has played excellently for us recently. His technique is top class, it's just decision making at times with his passing. 

Sometimes, whack it up the pitch, or in to the stand. 

He was excellent bar one ridiculous pass.

There was also an incident in the first half where he got away with trying something clever and nearly putting Skrtel in the shit, those two incidents aside, he was pretty solid.

His decision making at times is strange to say the least, but I think he's our most talented defender, still quite young and he'll only get better.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

His passing is totally woeful at times. If you want to just blank that fair enough. 

People can argue about whether its technique or decision making whatever but at the end of the day he makes bad passes.

As does every player. He has one of the highest pass percentages in the league for his position, and when you consider how many attacking passes he makes, it's quite something. He's not a woeful passer at all. He makes, like everybody, occasional mistakes. The difference is that the commentators grab onto it, then unthinkers swallow it as if it was their favourite flavour seaman.

Got to laugh at this passing is excellent. Yeah if you're like jamie redknapp and make 5 or 8 metre passes sideways Id expect him to be excellent.

He's a fucking joke defender. Some cunt called him the best passer since hansen. My pants still havent fucking dried out from that laugh.

I dont fucking care, he's shit, marginally better than lovren which says a lot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Very few people think he's shite. He's clearly a very good player and has played excellently for us recently. His technique is top class, it's just decision making at times with his passing. 

Sometimes, whack it up the pitch, or in to the stand. 

Pretty much my thoughts on it. 

His recent form has seen us become a lot more solid. People may put that down to Skrtel but I think Sakho has been really dominant in the air and in terms of his reading of the game. He pops up in the right place at the right time a lot.

Edit: Still think his passing needs to improve a lot though.

Pretty much my thoughts on it. 

His recent form has seen us become a lot more solid. People may put that down to Skrtel but I think Sakho has been really dominant in the air and in terms of his reading of the game. He pops up in the right place at the right time a lot.

If we played with a back four I'd be happy with Skrtel and Sakho as the two centre backs. Said as much as 12/18 months ago.

Got to laugh at this passing is excellent. Yeah if you're like jamie redknapp and make 5 or 8 metre passes sideways Id expect him to be excellent.

He's a fucking joke defender. Some cunt called him the best passer since hansen. My pants still havent fucking dried out from that laugh.

I dont fucking care, he's shit, marginally better than lovren which says a lot.

Your wrong my vermin fucking friend.

• Upvote 1

Your wrong my vermin fucking friend.

Like fuck I am. I dont fucking care. Clueless cunts making him MoTM for other games? That's a fucking joke.

Best laugh tonight was when he tried to head the ball out of defence and managed to head it 90 degrees the wrong way for a throw.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As does every player. He has one of the highest pass percentages in the league for his position, and when you consider how many attacking passes he makes, it's quite something. He's not a woeful passer at all. He makes, like everybody, occasional mistakes. The difference is that the commentators grab onto it, then unthinkers swallow it as if it was their favourite flavour seaman.

This.  Young player who'll only get better.  

Like fuck I am. I dont fucking care. Clueless cunts making him MoTM for other games? That's a fucking joke.

Best laugh tonight was when he tried to head the ball out of defence and managed to head it 90 degrees the wrong way for a throw.

It's funny watching apologist extraordinaire go spastically rabidly psychotically insane against one of our better players. What a weirdo.

• Upvote 4

I think it's a concentration issue with him.  When he's under pressure it's too easy for whoever is pressing him to force him into a bad/hurried decision.  Possibly also over confident in his own ability.  There's nothing wrong with being confident, but there's a time and place for risky passes and away at Stamford Bridge in a semi-final isn't it.  

• Upvote 1

Look it'd clear you just don't like him. Nothing to do with his ability, you just don't like him. It's your choice.

But you're wrong.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Haha. If you think he isnt good for you. If you think having a high success percentage for sideways 5 metre passes is excellent good for you. HE'S FUCKING SHIT.

No, he isn't. And his passes are virtually never 5 meters sideways, which is exactly the thing that people hit him hard for when a few percent of them don't come off. He's the most attacking passer in our defensive line up. You're talking absolute bollocks and I'm considering transfer listing you.

EDIT: RAWK said if we give them 120k per week, they'll put you in their youth team. I offered them 130k, just to be sure.