You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (May 3 2014)

WhiskeyJar

We won't get near the league next year. This was our chance. There is usually a correlation between the biggest wage budget and league winners (usually)

We could have bucked the trend but we fucked it up ourselves

Oh well at least we were in it til the death.

You still just never know.....

Said this after the Chelsea game mate, everyone raves about how he gets people to deal with pressure, well in squeaky bum time our players don't seem to have dealt with it.

Lets see how he fares with England, Im not expecting much improvement.

I didn't buy into it in the first place mate your either mentally strong or not but the players all seemed to be really happy with his input. Like I said us and Ronnie O'Sullivan are his more prominent clients, today we both (or yesterday aswell in Ronnie's case) capitulated in the most crucial time when we're leading.

Obviously I'm not making excuses for our performance or blaming Peters, I'm enquiring where he was tonight because one of us would be let down by not having his presence.

Also I thought Carragher was a little harsh on Sakho and Srtel they were clearing moving forward (not as quick as they should have been mind) when he was saying look they haven't moved, they hasn't moved because he paused the recording! Johnson should take a hell of a lot of the blame, especially the equaliser, very very poor covering from a fullback, I put Carras harshness down to passion, he cares more than most of us and away from tv I bet he's absolutely devastated.

I think I'd rather us have clinched second a few weeks ago and been a mile off City then I'd be ecstatic of finishing second, it's a massive achievement in this climate of money rules the football world, instead I'm left flat and demoralised at finishing second, it's been a crazy season, still really proud to be a Liverpool fan. Onward and upwards.

I didn't buy into it in the first place mate your either mentally strong or not but the players all seemed to be really happy with his input. Like I said us and Ronnie O'Sullivan are his more prominent clients, today we both (or yesterday aswell in Ronnie's case) capitulated in the most crucial time when we're leading.

Obviously I'm not making excuses for our performance or blaming Peters, I'm enquiring where he was tonight because one of us would be let down by not having his presence.

Also I thought Carragher was a little harsh on Sakho and Srtel they were clearing moving forward (not as quick as they should have been mind) when he was saying look they haven't moved, they hasn't moved because he paused the recording! Johnson should take a hell of a lot of the blame, especially the equaliser, very very poor covering from a fullback, I put Carras harshness down to passion, he cares more than most of us and away from tv I bet he's absolutely devastated.

I think I'd rather us have clinched second a few weeks ago and been a mile off City then I'd be ecstatic of finishing second, it's a massive achievement in this climate of money rules the football world, instead I'm left flat and demoralised at finishing second, it's been a crazy season, still really proud to be a Liverpool fan. Onward and upwards.

I think Carra made sense when he mentioned no leaders at the back.  Think back to Carra during a match you'd always hear him shouting to push out.  No you can't hear or see any fucker taking charge.

Think the tiredness, mentally and physically, is telling at this stage of the season. Even with the limited number of games we've played. Allen was our best performer by some distance today and seems to be hitting form now. This is no coincidence I reckon, but has to do with the number of games he's played.

Even Suarez has shown signs of being human for the last couple of months. Not so easy to notice though as he's one hell of a player no matter what shape or form he's in.

The only way this can get worse is if City draw on Wednesday night and win on Sunday

I don't know I could live with that.

edit: I read your post wrong.  Blind cunt.  That would be upsetting.

I think Carra made sense when he mentioned no leaders at the back. Think back to Carra during a match you'd always hear him shouting to push out.

Yea he's right there, doesn't help our keeper doesn't seem to be overly vocal, that's a big thing for me, Reina for one was always organising his defence, they are the only ones on the pitch who can see everything. Schmeichel the same.

It's lazy though to start agreeing with the other clowns who say Sakho can't pass, he rarely gives it away.