You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United Vs Liverpool

WhiskeyJar

Anyone would have done the same mate. Gollum on a steep mountain side is too good a chance to pass up. everton fan was she? Not surprised you broke up.

did you see what I did there?

Just hated football entirely.  So effectively, may as well have been.

• Upvote 2

I had a really bad dream about this game last night

we played a bizarre team

--------------------Mignolet----------------------

Mclaughlin--Skrtel-----Enrique----Cissokho

-----------------Lucas--Teixeira------------------

Sterling-------------Dodo*--------------Henderson

--------------------------Aspas-----------------------------

and we went one nil down within a minute after Dodo's back pass went straight into the bottom corner, I then woke up in a hot sweat just as Brendan quickly brought Suarez and Stevie on after seeing Moyes stood there grinning like the massive goon he is

*For the record Dodo is a player who I don't think exists other than in this dream, he was brazilian with an extraordinarily shit haircut

Impossible team...

McLaughlin is out on loan

we played a bizarre team

and we went one nil down within a minute after Dodo's back pass went straight into the bottom corner, I then woke up in a hot sweat just as Brendan quickly brought Suarez and Stevie on after seeing Moyes stood there grinning like the massive goon he is

*For the record Dodo is a player who I don't think exists other than in this dream, he was brazilian with an extraordinarily shit haircut

that ll be our team next season if we dont make champions league

So I expect Rooney will be told to mark Gerrard when he has the ball to shut down his influence. If this happens, how can we overcome this?

Miss out Gerrard and pass to Henderson or Allen / Coutinho whoever is playing.

If Rooney is focusing on stopping Gerrard rather than trying to hurt us, then that shows how worried they are.

I had a nightmare once were John Fashanu was stalking me, i was with my girlfriend in Cardiff city centre, and i kept looking round to see a hooded John Fashanu watching me. Then it went dark in the dream and i started running full pelt away from him.

I ran into my dad's house and was trying to explain how Fashanu was trying to kill me, my dad ran out into the back garden (don't ask me how he got there) to confront him and after a few minutes i looked out with my girlfriend and my dad's head was on a spike. 

• Upvote 2

I had a nightmare once were John Fashanu was stalking me, i was with my girlfriend in Cardiff city centre, and i kept looking round to see a hooded John Fashanu watching me. Then it went dark in the dream and i started running full pelt away from him.

I ran into my dad's house and was trying to explain how Fashanu was trying to kill me, my dad ran out into the back garden (don't ask me how he got there) to confront him and after a few minutes i looked out with my girlfriend and my dad's head was on a spike.

Absolutely superb mate.

• Upvote 1

we played a bizarre team

I heard that Dodo's ex stinked.

I think that was what they said.

Looking at it objectively we should win this game fairly comfortably. It's all about us. If we turn up and play to our capabilities (mostly from an attacking sense) we win the game. That is purely based on the results/performances of both sides for a number of months. As long as the players don't get caught up in the occasion, and apply themselves properly we have a great chance of winning.

Think this is going to be a really tough game and anyone thinking we're just gonna turn up and wipe the floor with them are kidding themselves.

When Utd were dominant they never once came to Anfield and destroyed us the best they achieved were a couple of 3 1 victories one of which James threw a couple in the net.

Plus this is a derby game which means tactics usually go out the window which means Gollum unfortunately will probably have no influence on the game.

Hope we win but even whiskey nose knew how tough a game these can be which is why he was usually so negative when he came to our ground, even though most times they were much better than us.

Form isn't the best guide for these clashes but if we play the way we have been for most of the season, I don't think they will be able to stop us. If we over-think it then that will play into their hands. A scrappy war of attrition type game will suit them, so I'm hoping we don't fly in with some derby like tackles early on, but instead just let our superior football do the talking. We just need to go all out and attack them really. They can't live with us if we do that.

• Upvote 1