You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United Vs Liverpool

WhiskeyJar

More inspirational magic from Moyes.

Has anyone even told him that he's got a new job?  Seriously, from his pre-season whingeing about the fixture list matching them up with big clubs to this!  Far be it from me to do any trumpet-blowing for them, but they are Manchester fucking United!  The Manchester United manager has no right to whimper and simper: the job description demands arrogance and boldness.

Keep it going, Gollum, lad.

• Upvote 1

I've got such a good feeling about this game it actually scares me. I hope the lads playing aren't as cocky as me right now.

Spot on.

I think Brendan and Stevie will keep everyone grounded.  Actually, I think this squad these days seems to have a really good attitude: they know that there's a job to do and that they've got to work fucking hard to do it.  When they're on song, there really isn't a team in the land that can live with them.

The truly worrying wildcard is Clattenburg's proneness to brainfarts.  He could go flashing unnecessary red cards, awarding dodgy pens or ruling out good goals for either team at any point of the match.  If he has a halfway reasonable game, this match could be a good'un.

best chance to beat them in years. didnt really expect to beat them in 09 but the victory we had over them in 2001 I had a similar feeling to what I have now. they were missing jaap stam and a few others. smicer ran the length of the pitch and was pulled down by neville on the edge of the area. zidanny murphy curled in a brilliant freekick. cant believe how few times we ve won there.

Us at our best against them at theirs means we win, so I'm not nervous about the match as such.

What I am nervous about is getting fucked over by the ref. I'm sick to the back teeth of getting the shit end of the stick in the big games this season.

Come on lads. Play the way ye can and blow these cunts out of the water!

oh and all this talk of van persie wanting a new contract smacks of torres and his talk of wanting to say only for his on field actions to betray everything he was supposedly saying.

I think it's more to do with him seeing Rooney, whose done nothing for the last 3 years, getting £300k a week and himself not on half that.

He probably thinks United can't afford to lose him, and is looking to cash in.

Of course, I'm bricking it about this game too.

But I also think we're better than them and good enough and, critically, now have enough match-winners to get a win.

We're too good at the moment to go into this game with any semblance of fear or defeatism.

Worried yes. But confident too.

oh and all this talk of van persie wanting a new contract smacks of torres and his talk of wanting to say only for his on field actions to betray everything he was supposedly saying.

I thought Robin Van Pursestrings appears to support the manager just so he can get guaranteed game time to stay fit for the world cup. Any other year and he would've fucked off or sulked off.

• Downvote 1

I thought Robin Van Pursestrings appears to support the manager just so he can get guaranteed game time to stay fit for the world cup. Any other year and he would've fucked off or sulked off.

Negged for using one of that cunt's weak nicknames.

Sorry bud, rules is rules.