You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2014

dickie mint

Brilliant this the Mirror deal with Stan James for the free fiver bet at Cheltenham in their shops has just had me laughing,I went in with my coupon and the Que was nearly out the door,when I got the till the a lad in front of me lad had a winner on the doge but the girl said she had no cash in her till as they hadn't took a carrot as everyone was paying with the coupons,great stuff.The Betty is chockablock and the Mirror is becoming as rare as rocking horseshite in the local shops.

• Upvote 1

Here we go with the Hail Marys!

Balls to the wind.

13:30 Abbyssial (e/w)

14:05 Minella Foru (win) Deep Trouble (place)

14:40 Urban Hymn (place)

15:20 Bobs Worth (win) Giant Bolster (place)

16:00 That’s Rhythm (e/w)

16:40 Run And Butter & Shantou Magic (both e/w)

17:15 Eastlake (e/w)

Also threw a few cent on a treble for my place bets. In for a penny like.

God Speed!

Banked the 400 and used the 75 for today bets. Had two ante post bets in tiger roll and last installment and the lucky 15 has one winner left but not much if it comes in.

Bets for today are as follows:

4P2HDPS.jpg

It's drifting in the market. Out to second favourite. Still fancy it though, and Tiger Roll.

Congrats !!!

Had 97p left in my Paddy Power Cheltenham funds so thought 'Fuck It' and decide to an accumulator that I know won't reap the rewards it is teasing me with but it's worth a go with 47p each way.

13:30 - Broughton @ 15/2

14:05 - Never Enough Time @ 14/1

14:40 - Kings Palace @ 10/3

15:20 - Last Installment @ 15/2

16:00 - Harbour Court @ 5/1

16:40 - Card Du Berlais @ 10/1

17:15 - Next Sensation @ 15/2

if they all placed it's about £10.21.

If they all win it's £155,480.71.

Why the fuck not eh? It's only a bit of fun anyway.

Ah well, this time next year Rodney....