You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

These girls in Peru

Bjornebye

Girls go to Ibiza and fall in with a crowd who seemingly offer free copious amounts of drugs and endless partying and are girls more than happy to consume and enjoy.

After a period of time, said drugs turn out not to be so free after all, and the dealers of aforementioned drugs decide to seek monetary reimbursement of which is way beyond the means of the party girls.

An ulterior means of payment of the large drug debt is put to the girls which involves flying to Peru and knowingly smuggling drugs, but re-assurement of how easy it will be, and the promise of even more copious amounts of narcotics. Girls accept.

It doesn't go to plan, however.

The above is a true story.

Milky nose

There was a guy on 5 live yesterday who had stayed at the prison they're likely to be in.

He said there were cockroaches everywhere and inmates had to share single mattresses in a dark room at night. People shit and pissed in plastic bags at night but because it was dark they would often miss... and fights would break out.

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Pretty well summed up Bjornebye.

People should never lose sight of the fact that these girls were willing accomplices in the attempted supply of a vast quantity of hard drugs. Hard drugs that were going to end up ruining thousands of lives directly and indirectly.

It's absolute rubbish to suggest that they were forced to do it. There are so many willing mules that why would a gang be bothered forcing two girls at gunpoint. Sorry girls, you did the crime etc.

Haha what world do you live in? This isnt David Cameronland son, in real life drugs are ace and locking up all the hotties in the world isnt going to change that fact.

We should be doing all in our power to bring them girls home, to me, to smash and dispose of their ill gotten gains, for one night only. Then get them out my sight and do what you will with them, little whores, some potent shit in her pants I can tell you son.

Ruining lives? Really.

You think nature developed drugs, through painstaking trial and error, darwinistic attempts to get us high, day after day, until the here and now just so we could use them to snare some unwitting drugmule vixens in some ill advised war on drugs policy? I would disagree with that notion out of hand, the hand nature dealt us and whomsoever dealt it smelt it, those drugs smell fine to me, unhand her you long arm of the law lanky armed thug, your law has no jurisdiction here and you 'nations' must be punished, by the people, we are not bound by nations no more, this a new generation and we wont be divided by people like you comissioner with your plunky punky plush offices you call embassies promoting business and wasting everybodies time.

Banks and bankers ruin lives. When the incas ran shit gold wasnt worth a carrot drugs were expensive, thats how its meant to be.

There was a guy on 5 live yesterday who had stayed at the prison they're likely to be in.

He said there were cockroaches everywhere and inmates had to share single mattresses in a dark room at night. People shit and pissed in plastic bags at night but because it was dark they would often miss... and fights would break out.

Literally and figuratively speaking.

These girls are probably standard Ibiza fodder. Probably go every year and hang with th in crowd. Some bellend dealer has said to them "If you do us a favour then you're set up for life out here and you'll be the queens of this hell hole". Cos they're young and believe that Ibiza and being in the scene means something, they have took him/her up on the offer.

They've bombed it big time. They will get tore a new asshole in that Peru prison. I hope they come through this with as little pain as possible.

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.[/

Sounds like a Travelodge.

Perhaps, and I'm just throwing it out there, they've been shown in a different picture to the one above ?? again just throwing it out there, one in which she was wearing a jacket...?

something like this ??

Melissa-Reid-2_2642214b.jpg

Can't help thinking the soldier standing in front of them is not appreciating the gravity of the situation.

But why is she wearing Mickey Mouse ears?

Your feet'd be soaking.

Haha what world do you live in? This isnt David Cameronland son, in real life drugs are ace and locking up all the hotties in the world isnt going to change that fact.

We should be doing all in our power to bring them girls home, to me, to smash and dispose of their ill gotten gains, for one night only. Then get them out my sight and do what you will with them, little whores, some potent shit in her pants I can tell you son.

Ruining lives? Really.

You think nature developed drugs, through painstaking trial and error, darwinistic attempts to get us high, day after day, until the here and now just so we could use them to snare some unwitting drugmule vixens in some ill advised war on drugs policy? I would disagree with that notion out of hand, the hand nature dealt us and whomsoever dealt it smelt it, those drugs smell fine to me, unhand her you long arm of the law lanky armed thug, your law has no jurisdiction here and you 'nations' must be punished, by the people, we are not bound by nations no more, this a new generation and we wont be divided by people like you comissioner with your plunky punky plush offices you call embassies promoting business and wasting everybodies time.

Banks and bankers ruin lives. When the incas ran shit gold wasnt worth a carrot drugs were expensive, thats how its meant to be.

You've clearly been having some of the stuff that said girls are getting done for.

I spent a week on honeymoon in Cusco, Peru back in June. We used it as a home base and took taxis to every and all sort of out of the was destination we could find. Some a couple of hours each way. I personally thought it was the safest spot I visited in South America.

People annoy you for trinkets and alike, but I never saw any shady characters offering any form of drug. That's not to say that it's not possible it happened to these girls, but I have my doubts. There are police everywhere in Cusco, because its such a tourist hub, I have a hard time believing in armed drug gangs kidnapping girls.

Quito, Ecuador. Now there's a shit hole. Even the hotel front desk said don't stay out when it gets dark or you'll be robbed.