You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Songs that send you into a homicidal rage...

neko

That fucking xfactor song by a a bloke who will obvously end up in some back street panto or selling a kidney on the streets somewhere. The opening lyrics wind me up they go along the lines of I went to bed and realised we only get one life so I had to stare at my bird so my mind wasn't blown. What the fuck. Just one life is too much for some fucks. Some fucking hair wax hollyoaked hipster shit stained y front sat in bed only just getting onto the fact he only gets one life and he can't comprehend it. Whichever sixth form glue sniffing shit wrote that song thinking "yeah, that's good" "good deep lyrics" go and fuck off and don't come back.

• Upvote 1

That faux-reggae piece of crap with the lyrics "Why you gotta be so rude" or some shit.

Every time that comes on my blood pressure rises. One of my biggest fears about my first born's impending arrival is that he will grow accustomed to the sound of that sort of shite from inside the womb,due to her choice of radio stations.

That terrible Up by Olly Murs. I wish i could infiltrate his record label and work on one of his music videos as an editor or something, so i could impose a three second clip of the prophet Muhammed right in the centre of the screen, with Olly's face morphing into it like the start of a Looney tunes cartoon. Then sit back as the fatwa forces him to live out his days on the Alaskan peninsula for fear of reprisal. Horrendous tune.

• Upvote 2

I genuinely can't think of a time when music was as shit as it is now. I haven't listened to the charts for years and rarely listen to normal Radio. If i'm in her car she listens to fucking capital and I make her turn it off. Every song sounds the fucking same. Cunt kids with keyboards and a producer. Fuck you.

Talk last week of them bringing Top of the Pops back. Why? So we can see the cunts mime on telly as well as pollute the airwaves?

*pulls out Dire straits - Brothers in arms and waves his balls at the world*

I've just started listening to 6 music Chev actually. Decent that. If I've not got talk-sport or 5live on i'll listen to absolute 90's or Jack FM (plays all the oldies).

I've got the radio player app and listened to CoolFm the other day. It was the 1 hour takeover where people choose their music and that was quite decent. then I heard an advert saying it was Belfast radio so I quickly turned it off and showered myself.

6 plays a lot of stuff I don't like, but there is pretty much always a good variety.

I got accused of being a music snob because I had said they played stuff on there you would never hear anywhere else. It wasn't being snobby it was just that you get to hear so much you would never know existed.

The shows Iggy Pop and Huey Morgan did have been excellent, found loads of new artists I wouldn't have any other way,. 

Ha just remembered one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

My dad could be a right narky cunt and one saturday morning he came downstairs, I was waiting to get picked up for f**ty and sat in the living room. the box (music channel) was on and my mum (they had split up, she was round picking my brother up and they fucking hate each other) was in the living room. My dad walked in having just woke up and my mum went "Morning, ooh you look rough" to which my dad (who didn't see the funny side) replied:

"get out of my fucking house and don't set foot over the threshold again. from now on if you pick Liam up you beep when you are outside, have you fucking got that?!" then he went to walk out the room and that song "I just wanna dance the night awaaaay..." was playing. He stopped, took a slipper off and launched it at the telly as hard as he could then slammed the door and stormed back upstairs. I had to leave the house, I was fucking howling.

• Upvote 1

Ha just remembered one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

My dad could be a right narky cunt and one saturday morning he came downstairs, I was waiting to get picked up for f**ty and sat in the living room. the box (music channel) was on and my mum (they had split up, she was round picking my brother up and they fucking hate each other) was in the living room. My dad walked in having just woke up and my mum went "Morning, ooh you look rough" to which my dad (who didn't see the funny side) replied:

"get out of my fucking house and don't set foot over the threshold again. from now on if you pick Liam up you beep when you are outside, have you fucking got that?!" then he went to walk out the room and that song "I just wanna dance the night awaaaay..." was playing. He stopped, took a slipper off and launched it at the telly as hard as he could then slammed the door and stormed back upstairs. I had to leave the house, I was fucking howling.

not a big Mavericks fan then

• 7 months later...

"Cheerleader" or whatever that ear aids is called.

The missus & me were on about that song the other night, the boy sounds like he's taking the fucking piss (he maybe is) but it gets stuck right in your head, blocking out all the other songs in your head jukebox like a solar fucking eclipse where the moon is made out of shit.

An intergalactic cunt of a song.