You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

banner-liverpool-anfield-rodgers-out-raf

A banner saying 'Rodgers Out, Rafa In' was flown over Anfield ahead of Liverpool's Premier League match with QPR.

A group claiming to be Liverpool fans earlier on Saturday tweeted a photograph showing the banner, which appeared to be laid out at an aircraft hanger.

The organisers call themselves the @RodgersOutClub.

They tweeted: "We are a group of lifelong Liverpool fans who have had enough of Brendan Rodgers. We will not be silenced or ignored until he is gone. Fact."

They are also demanding the return of former boss Rafa Benitez - who often punctuated his press conferences with the word 'fact'.

The protest may be the first real signs of discontent amongst supporters since Rodgers arrived at the club, although some posts on social media have also suggested it may be a stunt organised by rival fans.

It's always the same with them, when they fail we partake in gentle ribbing like the Moyes is a football genius banner, nothing malicious and it's always a light hearted piss take. They on the other hand celebrate in the streets with one of their bitterest rivals when City win the league and fly planes over our stadium in a desperate attempt to get one over on us. Now they are pretending to be us to cause our club embarrassment. Their obsession with us really know's no bounds.

• Upvote 2

It's always the same with them, when they fail we partake in gentle ribbing like the Moyes is a football genius banner, nothing malicious and it's always a light hearted piss take. They on the other hand celebrate in the streets with one of their bitterest rivals when City win the league and fly planes over our stadium in a desperate attempt to get one over on us. Now they are pretending to be us to cause our club embarrassment. Their obsession with us really know's no bounds.

Pitiful attempt to even up the score from the banner last season which, oh yes, their own fans flew over their stadium wanting to get their manager out.

• Upvote 1

Don't like the messenger, but agree with the message. All the excuse making in the world can't escape the conclusion that had we won these past 3 games, we'd be ahead of the mancs; if we'd beaten Hull, fucking Hull, we'd be 2 off them with the pressure mounting.

Only we didn't. He threw in the towel when we lost to Arsenal and transmitted the same negativity to the team.

Our plane needs to drop some packages of coke onto the pitch early doors so the fucking players pull their fingers out and go and get 4th. And also some pills and weed for the fans who have to suffer through this shitefest of a season. 

Pitiful attempt to even up the score from the banner last season which, oh yes, their own fans flew over their stadium wanting to get their manager out.

Their malevolence is easily sought out, it's like the sword in lord of the rings that grows blue whenever orcs are near, except it grows red with the word CUNT to spot a manc's handiwork. They could of left it up too interpretation but they had to write that @Rodgersoutclub and the "Fact" punctation to reveal themselves. 

• Upvote 1

The Moyes & Moyes show can never be forgotten.

It's a Christmas family classic. You can hire a squadron of planes but you can never erase the fact that you still hired Moyes. It was hilarious and always will be. Fact. 

That banner was embarrassing,fucking someone off rawk probably. I believe rogers has done enough to get another season. only question mark is do you trust him with the signings. guess the transfer committee has that one covered. I would hate to go back to rafa's brand of football good in europe but boring as hell. I would bring carra in as assistant manager if any thing or defensive coat, thats what rogers needs help with.

That banner was embarrassing,fucking someone off rawk probably. I believe rogers has done enough to get another season. only question mark is do you trust him with the signings. guess the transfer committee has that one covered. I would hate to go back to rafa's brand of football good in europe but boring as hell. I would bring carra in as assistant manager if any thing or defensive coat, thats what rogers needs help with.

So we are lacking experience and the solution is to add more inexperience?

Anybody got a pic showing the plane's registration? Just asking, because if you go to the G-INFO website and type in the registration, it will show the name and address of the aircraft owner...just in case anyone wants to ask him who hired his plane? Assuming it was hired that is...

Tell me more a about this defensive coat, who is going to wear it, and will he have to look like an arrogant Portuguese tramp.