You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thought I would sleep on it before coming on here with a load of negative shit. If I am honest I hoped rather than expected to get something out of last nights game.

We couldn't have picked a worse time to play Stoke. Live on Boxing day evening with the Pulis goblin dancing up and down in front of the watching millions was just the shop window they wanted. They knew how to beat us, were bang up for the game and had the composure in front of goal to convert the chances they made.

Even with dream start and a couple of spells of good posession we never looked capable of doing much. Stoke can't play like that every game for 90 minutes and I still believe we have better players and will finish above them but the cunts seem to delight in turning us over. They can enjoy it whilst it lasts.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought last night was one of those to chalk up to the season in progress mantra. Our two most reliable players - and as good a defensive partnership as there is in the country - had bad days and our magician couldn't pull a rabbit out of his hat to save us as he frequently has done.

It happens. We need forwards, Rodgers to stop having his wife strangle him as he watches videos of Allen passing the ball in training and a reassesment of Steven Gerrard's role as a mainstay.

Thought I would sleep on it before coming on here with a load of negative shit. If I am honest I hoped rather than expected to get something out of last nights game.

We couldn't have picked a worse time to play Stoke. Live on Boxing day evening with the Pulis goblin dancing up and down in front of the watching millions was just the shop window they wanted. They knew how to beat us, were bang up for the game and had the composure in front of goal to convert the chances they made.

Even with dream start and a couple of spells of good posession we never looked capable of doing much. Stoke can't play like that every game for 90 minutes and I still believe we have better players and will finish above them but the cunts seem to delight in turning us over. They can enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Seems to have lasted since Stoke got in the Prem given we haven't beat them at their place in the league since they came up.

You DO realise that you're only surviving through refereeing incompetence, right?

If we had a game of association football, where grappling and general shithousing is illegal, then we'd wipe the floor with you.

I bet Tony Pulis complains about Suarez before the game starts.

Shithouses 3, Excuse Makers 1 it is then :wallbutt:

Shithouses 3, Excuse Makers 1 it is then :wallbutt:

Mate, half your side is fat. So they grab a player when they try to go past them, half the time the refs give it, half the time they dont.

You've got a great goalkeeper, I'll give you that. Id swap him for Reina tomorrow, no problems.

Who the bubbly fuck is Geoff Cameron? Shithouse.

Same as Johnathan Walters, hard-running shithouse.

Kenwyne Jones, I bet half your supporters are gutted that a black man scored for you.

Just shit mate. Once we got that penalty in the first minute it was fucking painfully obvious that Webb would go easy on your wrestling.

It's the invasion of the Morlock hordes. Well, the sun has gone down so they're emerging from their rat-infested, underground nests.

No mate it's just that we have only just finshed pissing our selves laughing at what supposed to be a Liverpool team. You were out classed mate - just get over it

Yes, I suppose it does take a few days to form a single laugh when your vocal cords are so unrecognizable due to inbreeding and genetic deterioration. I'm surprised you're on here on a Friday night - I'd heard that in Stoke it was the night of the week when you get a special treat from your sister. Run along now, her loins await.

Crazy how every time we play them most seem to expect us to win 4-0.

I know , its nuts. Maybe we should go and park the bus next time. Pulis knows exactly how we will play against them and we're simply not good enough at the moment to play keep-ball and take them apart. They are not unbeatable , we just play to their strengths.

They are a bunch of dirty cynical, neanderthal, borderline cheating cunts who at times are an abomination towards football.

But the cunts have our number. We are just chronically incapable of standing up to their shithousery and they are fucking clinical at sucker punching us now with the likes of Walters.

They are a bunch of dirty cynical, neanderthal, borderline cheating cunts who at times are an abomination towards football.

But the cunts have our number. We are just chronically incapable of standing up to their shithousery and they are fucking clinical at sucker punching us now with the likes of Walters.

Call 'em all the neanderthals you want. They out-thought us.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Call 'em all the neanderthals you want. They out-thought us.

I'm not sure a slip and a fucking great striker were part of their game plan, to be honest. They're what you call bonuses. The last couple of weeks we've been giving games away rather than being out-thought.