You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Being a hypocrite, because you can

Preston Red

It was reported on my SSN app, that he "joked" with reporters as he said it. What he was infact doing - was telling Atkinson he isn't allowed to give City a penalty on Sunday. The transparency of the cunt knows no bounds. An absolute cunt of the highest order.

He is such a cunt its unreal.

You may have noticed i used cunt a lot. This is because i stopped each time to write a different description, but there isn't another one which works as well. The cunt.

The miserable, bitter, manipulating, drunk, bacon faced, gin soaked, old, piss stained cunt.

Never gives up with his mind games does he.

The biggest misnomer that exists in sports journalism.

He's a senile owd goat, who can't remember what he had for lunch, Champagne and Fois Gras since you enquire so, not some demonic overlord and psychological genius; a label that the gutter press seem obsessed about bestowing upon him.

TL;DR Cunt.

The thing is, it reached a point ages ago where he could be talking shit, but people just assume there is a subtext with whatever he says and so the myth about 'mind games' continues. That said, I fully expect the Manc derby to be similar to the Chelsea-ManU game which had loads of soft decisions and controversy.

The biggest misnomer that exists in sports journalism.

He's a senile owd goat, who can't remember what he had for lunch, Champagne and Fois Gras since you enquire so, not some demonic overlord and psychological genius; a label that the gutter press seem obsessed about bestowing upon him.

TL;DR Cunt.

Well mind games aren't difficult to do, but that doesn't mean he doesn't do it. It helps that the press walk on eggshells around him so he gets a free rein with these things. You won't hear them talking to him in the way they do with Mancini, or Di Matteo towards the end of his Chelsea time.

He's not a genius, he's just good at getting little advantages anywhere he can and the gutter press sensationalise this as they do with anything else. He has to with the squad they have at the moment.

You would think after blowing an eight point lead he would be keeping quiet.

Funny how that doesn't seem to get mentioned much, it all focuses on the last day rather than the capitulation from them in the last six weeks that allowed City to be in a position to win the league.

I reckon the old cunt will be like the queen and just stay there forever.

Taken from elsewhere.

He said before the game at Anfield this season, 'United never get a penalty at Anfield'. (Liverpool got reduced to 10 men, And United got awarded a penalty for a dive.)

And the game before Chelsea he said 'We never get anything at Stamford Bridge'. (Chelsea got reduced to 9 men, And United got an offside goal.)

If it works it works.

Guest ShoePiss
Well mind games aren't difficult to do, but that doesn't mean he doesn't do it. It helps that the press walk on eggshells around him so he gets a free rein with these things. You won't hear them talking to him in the way they do with Mancini, or Di Matteo towards the end of his Chelsea time.

He's not a genius, he's just good at getting little advantages anywhere he can and the gutter press sensationalise this as they do with anything else. He has to with the squad they have at the moment.

Yep, as much as I'd like to think he's a senile old cunt he really isn't.

I've repped everyone on this thread so far who's called Cunt a Ferguson.

A quick look in the dictionary finds this -

cunt (kʌnt)

— n

1. the female genitals

2. offensive , slang a woman considered sexually

3. offensive , slang a mean or obnoxious person

I think they are being a bit kind about his description here.

Guest ShoePiss
the real problem is that no one in the press calls the miserable cunt on this shit.

(edited to include cunt)

Yeah, they've had very good control/influence over the media for a very long time. We had Jenny Chang...