You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A Tribute to TLW Forum Legends - RIP

WhiskeyJar

I think anyone that if anyone sends his his work place 'stuff' they're much worse than anything he has done. I know he he gave a lot out but there's no need for that. Besides, I doubt he introduces himself at work as SL from tlw.

Be bang out of line that. Only a cowardly shithouse would do it out of spite. Even if they did do it, I think Brendan wouldn't be affected, at all, it's not like NI have a model code of behaviour that he'd be breaking.

Nothing wrong with Brendan working for NI. Man's gotta eat and buy plasma tellies.

Everyone's got principles, but let's not get carried away here. It's News International 2012, not The Sun 1989.

Bit of a backhanded compliment that this thread has gotten so big. I'd find it a compliment anyway.

I think the surprising thing is that someone off this site could be successful in the 'real world'. And you're all rubbernecking.

I used to do that with mypost, I'd rep those below him, neg him and rep those above. He was at the very bottom for some time, it helped that he constantly posted shite. I got bored, he left or my membership ran out in the end.

mypost was a fucking strange one.

I remember thinking there was something odd about him(besides everything he said being shit), almost as if he was a plant or at the very least some sort of weird member of the Hodgson family.

He arrived when Hodgson arrived and disappeared when Hodgson finally fucked off.

All he seemed to care about was defending Roy.

I just refuse to believe it was some elaborate trolling attempt.

Be bang out of line that. Only a cowardly shithouse would do it out of spite. Even if they did do it' date=' I think Brendan wouldn't be affected, at all, it's not like NI have a model code of behaviour that he'd be breaking.

Nothing wrong with Brendan working for NI. Man's gotta eat and buy plasma tellies.

Everyone's got principles, but let's not get carried away here. It's News International 2012, not The Sun 1989.

Bit of a backhanded compliment that this thread has gotten so big. I'd find it a compliment anyway.

I think the surprising thing is that someone off this site could be successful in the 'real world'. And you're all rubbernecking.[/quote']

Fuck off funneee he's a fucking sun worshipping fucking bully, hardly surprising he works for them, his line of character assassination is straight out of the rags handbook.

The cunt was banned before he got to face the music here which is a pity. It's a shame the godless little fuck didn't have the balls to be as up front about his support for the rag, as he was eager to belittle everyone on here, and trash most threads with his witty fucking put downs. H

Be bang out of line that. Only a cowardly shithouse would do it out of spite. Even if they did do it, I think Brendan wouldn't be affected, at all, it's not like NI have a model code of behaviour that he'd be breaking.

I think the surprising thing is that someone off this site could be successful in the 'real world'. And you're all rubbernecking.

I agree to a point about somebody sending stuff to his employers about being underhand.

But I think they would find some of his posts interesting to say the least,especially his view on Iran for instance.

I think this is just fuckin sad, what kind of pathetic saddos even consider to take this shite any further, get a life its the fuckin internet.

17000-odd posts on an internet forum suggests you're not in any position to tell anyone else to get a life, Code.

Although I do agree with you in this instance! Close thread and move on.

I love the idea of tactical negging.

I need to start taking the internet far more seriously.

Me too, I know I'm a massive rep whore in giving it away far too easily, i seem to lack donations, mind.

think the surprising thing is that someone off this site could be successful in the 'real world'. And you're all rubbernecking.

Quite, I mean it's not like they've done anything else to make someone question the moral conscience of their employer is it?

Why should people act differently on the Internet? It's the same as any communication isn't it? A bully is a bully and SL was a bully. He's obviously shit himself and deleted his twitter. It's only the Internet brendan.

But its not about that though is it, its about the difference between a forum and someones private life, if it was the same everyone would post under their full names, tell everyone where they worked, where they live etc but they dont and they dont for a reason.

Nobody's really pointed out how Bascombe or any other journo are any different though. Newspapers and news outlets shit on people for a living. As a football club, we also welcome the slimy dick of Murdoch in our anus by lapping up his money each year and begging for more. Much different?

Anyone know much about Standard Chartered or Warrior, ethical or not? Probably not.

Jen Chang.

Would you give the same kicking to someone working for Nike, knowing about slave kids in sweat shops? Doubt it, you'd PM'ing them asking for deals on the latest garb.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just pointing out that chasing people into the forest with lanterns and pitchforks is quite an effort, and I'd want to be sure I was doing it for sound reasons. I'm not sure. It all seems a bit "four feet good, two feet bad".

Simon used to own News International though. That's how he lost his eye and found that bag of tigers that he made into a gun that he sold to Winnie Mandela who he licked out and she tasted like a Bounty.