You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don

Surely that article is 'bringing the game into disrepute'? Will the FA act? I wont hold my breath!

Meanwhile, Rodgers should pin that article up in the dressing room instead of delivering one of his more awe inspiring team talks.

And another thing, how come the society of black lawyers isnt referring a clear and unequivical reference to a black man intending bring violence on the person to the relevant police force?

Oh, wait on....................

It is worth noting - Williams reached this conclusion after 1 match, and before Suarez was charged over the Evra affair!

When I say reached - I mean, revised and when I say after 1 match, I mean after spotting a bandwagon.

So after one match you had sussed the most derided player in the premier league did you Ash? So I think considering that you made your mind up before the FA charge you're attitude cannot influenced by you being a black man and thereby offended by his actions surrounding Patrice Evra as this all occured before then.

It is worth noting - Williams reached this conclusion after 1 match, and before Suarez was charged over the Evra affair!

When I say reached - I mean, revised and when I say after 1 match, I mean after spotting a bandwagon.

So after one match you had sussed the most derided player in the premier league did you Ash? So I think considering that you made your mind up before the FA charge you're attitude cannot influenced by you being a black man and thereby offended by his actions surrounding Patrice Evra as this all occured before then.

More to do with the fact he is good mates with Rio Ferdinand I suspect. He has been useless this season though for Swansea and he's slow as fuck so hopefully we take advantage of that and Luis gets a goal or two against them and we get a win.

He's a good player who I reckon might just have arsed a future transfer to LFC there.

I was speaking to a Swansea fan before the League Cup game the other week who was convinced Williams would eventually end up here. I guess these comments make that less likely, to say the least.

He's also just given Rodgers his team talk ahead of Sunday's game.

Suarez should give him a hug instead of a handshake

If he scores, Suarez should celebrate by lifting his shirt to reveal a t shirt underneath with Ashley Williams face on it.

Could become a regular thing. Decide who the biggest cunt is from whoever we're playing next, and get their face printed on a T-Shirt. Luis scores, face revealed. Comedy gold.

I was speaking to a Swansea fan before the League Cup game the other week who was convinced Williams would eventually end up here. I guess these comments make that less likely, to say the least.

He's also just given Rodgers his team talk ahead of Sunday's game.

Williams's form has been seriously off the boil this year. We'd have no need for him.

That's actually what the Swansea fan said to be fair, but he did seem to think he was a Rodgers blue eye, similar to Allen.

Rodgers may like him but I don't see the sense in signing him when he's 28, doesn't have a much higher ceiling of improvement in his game and he isn't better than Agger, Skrtel, Carra or Coates.

Responding to the comments, Rodgers said: “My experience of working with Ash is that he’s a responsible, mature player. He's an international captain. When I saw those comments I was very surprised by them.

“He certainly wouldn’t have meant it the way it came out. He’s a good lad. Maybe it was something he didn’t mean to get out there.”

Rodgers definitely tiptoeing around the issue. He obviously meant to get it out there because he put it in his book.

Rodgers definitely tiptoeing around the issue. He obviously meant to get it out there because he put it in his book.

Does everybody at our club lose both ball sacks as soon as they enter Anfield?

A player says he wants to "knock out" one of your players for absolutely no reason and you call him a "good lad"? Gutless.