You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Geordies

Lurtz

Billy Mitchell is a character from Eastenders who constantly grasses on people,backstabs them and is a general arsewipe he's a lot like you but he's actually more likeable.

I see.

A man's televisual viewing habits betray an awful lot about his IQ, I find.

If you bothered to read my post #45 you would have seen the reason for the 'virgin' reference. Incidentally "virgin" will always be a better put down than "yer maa" for two reason; 1) Virgin is in the bible & 2) The Young Ones used it 30 to hilarious effect.

Yer maa

I would suggest the 14 reps I had in the last 6 days for slagging you off and your ONE gay little neg, proves otherwise.

Back to the stable Mary, it's Christmas soon.

"gay little neg"?

"Back to the stable mary"?

Are you a homophobe?

Says the man who watches Young Apprentice then again you can dream of how far up the ladder these kids are and how after all these years your still the office tea boy.

Making tea? Sounds like a bit too much like getting dirty hands for my liking.

I come back and within hours Leeds and Newcastle have declared all out war.

Of course, it's not just the hand gel. Geordies regularly sing about how they've stolen all the fog on the Tyne.

And Brendan, seriously, you're not fooling anyone. Your newfound love for the denizens of Newcastle is only because Lurtzy hates them.

I come back and within hours Leeds and Newcastle have declared all out war.

Of course, it's not just the hand gel. Geordies regularly sing about how they've stolen all the fog on the Tyne.

And Brendan, seriously, you're not fooling anyone. Your newfound love for the denizens of Newcastle is only because Lurtzy hates them.

What? WHAT?!

Actually, no. I was dragged into this because I was mentioned BY NAME.

I'm not allowed to talk directly to Blertz anymore.

But I don't mind Geordies at all. I mean, they're pretty harmless aren't they? It's not like they're not fucking Welsh or whatever.

I'm not saying I want to live there or anything, like.

I would suggest the 14 reps I had in the last 6 days for slagging you off and your ONE gay little neg, proves otherwise.

Back to the stable Mary, it's Christmas soon.

I'll be honest Pig, I've had to neg this. Nothing personal but your put downs, and the one you love by Lurtz, make me cringe. And you can't mention ANYTHING remotely negative about Lurtz or Melons without you being all over it. Whether they are right or wrong.

To Lurtz, the only thing I'll say is that you've been arguing with more and more people lately, and it's escalating. Not just the normal run of the mill arguments either with say Silverlining, I've seen you arguing with Juniper, Monty, Chevettes and a few others within the last 6 months.

People you wouldn't normally associate arguments with. If you are arguing with loads of people on here, including some of the more placid members, then some of it is definitely your fault. That's true of anyone on here.

• Upvote 1

I'll be honest Pig, I've had to neg this. Nothing personal but your put downs, and the one you love by Lurtz, make me cringe. And you can't mention ANYTHING remotely negative about Lurtz or Melons without you being all over it. Whether they are right or wrong.

I've never noticed Flying Pig before, but he/she is really shit and annoying. And painfully obsequious.

You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep innit? And having Flying Pig as an interweb chum is fucking embarrassing.

To Lurtz, the only thing I'll say is that you've been arguing with more and more people lately, and it's escalating. Not just the normal run of the mill arguments either with say Silverlining, I've seen you arguing with Juniper, Monty, Chevettes and a few others within the last 6 months.

People you wouldn't normally associate arguments with. If you are arguing with loads of people on here, including some of the more placid members, then some of it is definitely your fault. That's true of anyone on here.

Lots of people argue with lots of other people on here. I think you'll find I'm anything but unique in that.

Me and 'niper was cleared up pretty quickly; arguing with Monty is a national pastime; this is the first time Chevettes has argued with me (I think) and anyone else just gets what they dish out really.

I'll be honest Pig' date=' I've had to neg this. Nothing personal but your put downs, and the one you love by Lurtz, make me cringe. And you can't mention ANYTHING remotely negative about Lurtz or Melons without you being all over it. Whether they are right or wrong.

People you wouldn't normally associate arguments with. If you are arguing with loads of people on here, including some of the more placid members, then some of it is definitely your fault. That's true of anyone on here.[/quote']

Fair point, but considering I've never met Melons or Lurtzy I have nothing to defend. I do like their posts and they are probably two of my fave forumites and find it humorous that anyone is offended by my responses. It's my attempt at sarcasm, sometimes is works and sometimes it doesn't. Finally, if you find my put downs of SL offensive I suggest you read his replies and peoples reaction to his 'fun'. I'm the wrong target, not that I care, I read the site for me and until I get bored or I'm banned I'll happily bore myself silly with my own jokes. Laugh along if you want but I won't be offended if you don't.