You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which current Liverpool player do you dislike the most?

Kevin D

183 members have voted

1. 1. ?

I hate Sturridge because he's a fucking fanny and no one can explain what exactly is wrong with him. He comes back plays a game and just goes out for months with an unspecified injury yet doesn't seem too intent in getting back and sits in the stands gawping at the monitor collecting his 150 grand a week. The comments from Steven Gerrard and dietmar Hamann give a true reflection on how much of a shithouse he is.

For some reason I've developed a deep dislike from Emre Can, maybe because he rolled around on the floor pretending to be injured against Watford but he doesn't seem to do much. Ibe pisses me off as he just runs into people and has no end product. A few people I know have met him in real life and say he is a cocky twat who's ego is far bigger than his talent.

All the rest are lazy useless cowards. Watching the game last night as soon as we went behind I knew we would never get back into the game as we are so mentally weak and give up at the slightest setback unless we are playing Norwich who are worse at defending than us. I genuinely wouldn't care if every single one of them were sold.

I actually hate the owners more than any of the playing staff. Owners who won't spend any if their own money, persist with a shit system that every other person outside the club can see doesn't work. Employ complete incompetents apart from the manager and think that the fans should pay extortionate ticket prices to watch an average mid table team in a shit stadium with fuck all legroom.

• Upvote 3

ok - I'll be the superfan, but I don't actually hate any of them.

They're all an underperforming bag of shithouses, but that's not really their fault. If someone offered me £60k a week and all I had to do was pretend I could play left back, I'd bite their hand off. Obviously, that's what Moreno did.

And, individually, I don't actually think any of them are that bad. If Can was playing in a team where the rest of the players actually looked like they had ever seen a football before, I think he'd look a lot better. Same goes for Firmino, and a couple of others. Maybe.

Ayre as the face of the committee, FSG and all that, he can get fucked the Harley riding cock-socket.

I was going to say Lucas but that would be so 2010. A part of me wants to see Lucas become the manager and then buy us and be at Liverpool and get a stand named after him. Purely out of morbid curiosity to see if TK and stringvest can keep a debate going on about all things Lucas that matches the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

It has to be Allen the Manchester United supporting, shit hipster, beard wearing; vegan soya eating crab. When he joined it was like when clubs retire shirts, well we retired the whole midfield, rip, ynwa etc. I think he's going to do a Lucas where he gets an injury so we can't sell him and then returns and gets a contract and before you know it the fucker is getting a testimonial. I know your game Joe I have your card marked, cunt thread...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I was going to say Lucas but that would be so 2010. A part of me wants to see Lucas become the manager and then buy us and be at Liverpool and get a stand named after him. Purely out of morbid curiosity to see if TK and stringvest can keep a debate going on about all things Lucas that matches the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

It has to be Allen the Manchester United supporting, shit hipster, beard wearing; vegan soya eating crab. When he joined it was like when clubs retire shirts, well we retired the whole midfield, rip, ynwa etc. I think he's going to do a Lucas where he gets an injury so we can't sell him and then returns and gets a contract and before you know it the fucker is getting a testimonial. I know your game Joe I have your card marked, cunt thread...

Is this shit supposed to be funny?

Mignolet, truly sick of the sight of him in the Liverpool goal, have been for 2 seasons and yet he's still there, still being that meek, indecisive, sketchy error prone goalkeeper, how can anyone not see by now he needed replacing yesterday? It should have been number 2 priority in the summer after sacking Rodgers.

Him getting that new contract sprung a doubt about Klopp for the first time, it still makes no sense, if he's our number 1 next season at the bare minimum it will be extremely disappointing, surely Klopp knows, surely?

Some Chinese club just signed 29 year old Jackson Martinez from Atletico Madrid for over £30m, which is an Asian club record transfer. 

Sometimes it goes through my mind as to whether we'd be better off flogging our entire squad and starting afresh. If we can get some Chinese clubs to throw big money at us and our players then we'll have the funds to build again. Also, Tony Evans' famous headline would at least be close to being accurate.

Sakho.

I don't hate him, he's just been a massive let down because some of the experts on here built him up as the best passer since Hansen, a leader and a world class centre back. When, in actual fact, he's turd.

That exact same point could be made for Can.
  • Upvote 1

Can't believe so many votes for Sturridge. In a team full of repeat failures and mediocrity some hate Sturridge more? Yes, injured all the time hardly his fault though is it. He when he was fit and firing was as good a striker we've had bar Suarez.

To vote for him over the dreggs such as Mignolet, Moreno, Benteke etc is a poor effort.

• Upvote 3