You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

William Hill fucked up my qualifying bet today,but they refunded the 25 quid and the lay bet in Betfair won anyhow. So all still good. Another 21 quid coming into the kitty tomorrow,how often do you back a horse and it doesn't matter a shit what place it comes? Nice, I like this a lot.

Is it as easy as it sounds?

Not huge on gambling, (accy and first goalscorer is as far as my betting experience goes), so will this be easy for me to understand and use?

Read the emails carefully that Mike sends and follow the instructions. All the links are on the emails. And he responds to questions quickly if you have a problem.

Go for it. I'm up 105 quid in 7 days.

Free money, no risk, not gambling.

If you do not have a betfair account then join and put a referral code (NDML7AFHD) and we both get £35. That's covered the initial £27 you need to send to Mike. Or ask Dave U for his referral code and pump some cash into the site that way.

Then sit back and watch the money roll in, and out and in again.

I'd urge people to use;

Australia Sports Betting » Betting Tracker Excel Worksheet

To track how you are doing. Easy excel spreadsheet, http://www.aussportsbetting.com/files/betting_tracker_v2_1_gbp.xlsx

It allows you to see exposure from BetFair bets and tracks exactly how much you're making.

It doesn't understand that 2 bets are covering each other when they are pending but once settled the profits are there to see.

The Man City bet midweek covered everyone for the cost of joining Mike's scheme anyway.

I'm willing to do this and use your code if you dont mind but I'm wary of missing out on the £75 free betfair bet.

Do I need to register a card or can I use a Moneybookers account which I've just set up?

I also had a Betfair account which I cancelled and I'm worried they will see I am using the same debit card and may not give me any money.

A few hundred would easily cover you.

You start of putting 75 into Betfair and 10 or 20 into another account to start the ball rolling.

Thing I'm worried about is that I don't use a smartphone (got a cheap 9quid brick), and I don't have access to computer or Internet in work. So only time I would be able to bet is after 6pm, once I'm home and at weekends.

Thing I'm worried about is that I don't use a smartphone (got a cheap 9quid brick), and I don't have access to computer or Internet in work. So only time I would be able to bet is after 6pm, once I'm home and at weekends.

That's fine. All my bets so far have been evening kick off's the following day after requesting a bet.

So just request the bet when your on your laptop ,in the evening, and your'll have it in a few minutes.

Guest davelfc
I'm willing to do this and use your code if you dont mind but I'm wary of missing out on the £75 free betfair bet.

Do I need to register a card or can I use a Moneybookers account which I've just set up?

I also had a Betfair account which I cancelled and I'm worried they will see I am using the same debit card and may not give me any money.

I never got a free betfair bet, didn't t even know that existed. I do know you can use money bookers.

Be careful using money bookers to open accounts, read the information in the emails for qualifying bets, many times they have to be opened and deposited with a credit/debit card. I would imagine most credit cards would carry a cash advance charge and other charges so best avoid eating in to your profits with a credit card.

Being one of the unluckiest people in the world it's nice to not really have to give a shite about the result knowing that you're eventually going to win anyway.

Only issue is your money is tied up so cash flow becomes a big problem. The excel file I have posted earlier is essential really, so you know exactly where you are with it all.

Started to get additional free bets at some bookies now. What's the best way to use them to make extra cash? Is it a matter of odds matching, say backing a win at 3.5 and laying against a win at 3.4 or odds not too far off 3.5 for example?

Use the odds software to cash in the extra free bets.

If you are unsure then email me.

Leaving money on the table if you don't take them.

Is it as easy as it sounds?

Not huge on gambling, (accy and first goalscorer is as far as my betting experience goes), so will this be easy for me to understand and use?

If you have placed a bet before then you are more than qualified to do this.

All you are doing is following simple instructions.

Panicked a bit to start with because I thought I'd jumped the gun but probably about even for the day but I'm due a couple of free bets through the opening of new accounts.

I'm assuming the free bets can take about 24 hours to be credited to a persons account?

Its an excellent system but takes a little bit of understanding initially due to the changing of odds but Mike has a nice little calculator that readjusts the bets as the market changes.

I'm looking forward to placing a few more bets in the coming days.