You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Who's fucking shit idea was it to have a football placed on a plinth in front of the player's tunnel for the ref to pick up? What the point? The players will walk out, line up, do the handshakes, the ref will do the coin toss and the players will have a brief kickabout with multiple footballs until the ref is ready to start the match. I very much doubt the ball that was on the plinth will end up being the same one they kick off with.

Who's fucking shit idea was it to have a football placed on a plinth in front of the player's tunnel for the ref to pick up? What the point? The players will walk out, line up, do the handshakes, the ref will do the coin toss and the players will have a brief kickabout with multiple footballs until the ref is ready to start the match. I very much doubt the ball that was on the plinth will end up being the same one they kick off with.

Its all about the brand.......................

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318322&start=7410

Bitter, twisted, gooner twats. They actually want City or Chelsea to win the title. They're shitting it at the prospect of us winning the title. Arsenal fans are fucking pathetic.

Wonder what their hostility is towards us that they'd rather Chelsea win it? Mongs.

Who really cares? Personally, if the roles were reversed, and Arsenal was in the race against Chelsea and City, I would want Chelsea or City to win as well simply because they are billionaire playthings, and to me, that makes their win a little less worthy. If Arsenal won it, it would (presumably) be a "victory for football" or some shit, and they would be insufferable.

That Naismith is fucking shite, he's just equalled his last season tally of four, even Torres has scored more than that, and he was playing up top, he must be there heskey, a non goal scoring stricker

Hes not exactly a regular starter for them, think he only started getting games in the new year when they started getting injuries, he is an average player but hes done an ok job for them the last few months.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318322&start=7410

Bitter, twisted, gooner twats. They actually want City or Chelsea to win the title. They're shitting it at the prospect of us winning the title. Arsenal fans are fucking pathetic.

Wonder what their hostility is towards us that they'd rather Chelsea win it? Mongs.

There is a great thread on that forum called 'The Run in' someone wrote that they predict they'll still finish ahead of us. We're 10 points ahead of them with 5 games to play, the mind boggles at their thought process. Even their tables wrong, the Newcastle games at home.

Chelsea

Swansea (a) Sunderland (h) Liverpool (a) Norwich (h) Cardiff (a)

Hopefully Chelsea make it through to the semi finals of the CL.

They will have Barca/Athletico, Madrid, Bayern to contain themselves with, in addition to the so called easy games.

Liverpool

Possibly the best team to catch still, Im quietly confident we can.

West Ham (a), Man City(h), Norwich (a), Chelsea (h), Palace (a), Newcastle (a).

City

Most difficult team to catch, and likely no chance at all.

Liverpool (a), Sunderland (h), Palace (a), Everton (a), Villa (h), West Ham(h)

As much chance they have of dropping points is possible, I just cant see it with this being their only focus.

Prediction (best case) 

City

Chelsea

Arsenal

Liverpool

I think they should be concentrating more on this, than worrying about us.

BkjHU3hCIAAkEI-.png

• Upvote 1

I'm not English (or Scouse) but I despise Arsenal, there are some fans here in Slovenia and generally as a club, mega delusional fucks, whiner of a manager and their players these daysa are mostly cunts and whiners as well... Dislike them more than Everton, they're delusional as well but not as much and are mostly saying things to make the red side of Liverpool mad, but Arse they actually believe the shit coming out of their arses. Chelsea are plastic shit, Manure are cunts but they do have something to show for in the last 10 years, unlike Arsenal. Can't stand anything about them. Hoping Eve get 4th and Liv 1st and we'd all be happy.

The players don't have a brief kick about anymore, that stopped years ago! The kick about happens before the formal walk on to the pitch. And the ball on the plinth is the match ball believe it or not. Its still wank like. I liked the old days when the teams kinda came out when they felt like.

I'm not English (or Scouse) but I despise Arsenal, there are some fans here in Slovenia and generally as a club, mega delusional fucks, whiner of a manager and their players these daysa are mostly cunts and whiners as well... Dislike them more than Everton, they're delusional as well but not as much and are mostly saying things to make the red side of Liverpool mad, but Arse they actually believe the shit coming out of their arses. Chelsea are plastic shit, Manure are cunts but they do have something to show for in the last 10 years, unlike Arsenal. Can't stand anything about them. Hoping Eve get 4th and Liv 1st and we'd all be happy.

Yeah I'm of the opinion that Liverpool fans, not from England or more specifically Liverpool, who claim that they 'hate' Everton and their fans are - bit cringeworthy. It just looks contrived. I live in Melbourne, and I dislike United and Chelsea way more than Everton. Mainly due to the fact that I only know 2 Everton fans personally, and they're good blokes.

Fucking typical that when we go to Norwich it will be their first home game under new manager.

Not that I give a shit about that game right now as if we loose against city its meaningless but it makes things a bit harder for us there.

I'm not even a bit arsed about that. They're an awful team, I'd sooner they were playing under pressure and feeling they need to try and score against us than having the pressure off and just enjoying themselves.

Fucking typical that when we go to Norwich it will be their first home game under new manager.

Not that I give a shit about that game right now as if we loose against city its meaningless but it makes things a bit harder for us there.

depends how much the fans and players will be inspired by the new appointment. not sure how much they will be.

I like Arsenal... till I was wronged by a fella who's a 'gooner'. Now I have this 'inexplicable' dislike for them. Every time they lose, it brings a smile to my face.

I worked with someone about eight years ago who supported Brentford. He was a lovely guy, who never did anything to annoy me. However, I am a massive twat, and every since I met him I have wanted Brentford to lose. I've not even seen him for over six years, but I still look out for their results in the hope they got snotted (which hasn't happened much this season, more's the pity).

• Upvote 1