You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our worst signings

No2

I know he subscribes and gives money to the site, and this response is in no way isolated absolutely to this thread, but pretty much every post Code makes on this board is an absolute embarrassement to our club. It really is sad to see that this man is in any way whatsoever a representation of our club to outsiders.

It dosent matter how people post on this site, as its Rawk that people outside the club look at for representation of the club.

Rawk does far more damage to us fans than anything posted on any other fan site.

Konchesky

Dicks

Babb

Leonhardsen

Dundee

Poulsen

Downing

Carroll

If anyone brings up the fact Carroll scored in the FA Cup they're getting fucking negged.

I actually hate Konchesky, the worst positional sense of any player I've ever seen.

I know he subscribes and gives money to the site, and this response is in no way isolated absolutely to this thread, but pretty much every post Code makes on this board is an absolute embarrassement to our club. It really is sad to see that this man is in any way whatsoever a representation of our club to outsiders.

Its not though. Code has posted some changers,as we all have, but a lot of people on here suffer from a massive sense of humour failure then have the gall to accuse him of lacking one. Code is one of the best posters on the site, a seven those who disagree with everything he says, if they've got even half a brain would agree.

Its not though. Code has posted some changers,as we all have, but a lot of people on here suffer from a massive sense of humour failure then have the gall to accuse him of lacking one. Code is one of the best posters on the site, a seven those who disagree with everything he says, if they've got even half a brain would agree.

Clangers. I meant clangers. Fucking iPhone

I'm sorry but this is a total no. He is a truely awful opinion to have and i don't believe it is a humour thing with him, hes just a bitter moron who should be taken round back old yella style. One look at the Roy Hodgson thread should be enough to confirm this view. A man who's patheticness is so strong, he had a problem with rafa (yes him again) getting recognition for attending a Hillsborough memorial on this site despite no longer being manager. An enfuriating twat when all you want is a reasonable discussion about practically anything lfc related

I'm sorry but this is a total no. He is a truely awful opinion to have and i don't believe it is a humour thing with him, hes just a bitter moron who should be taken round back old yella style. One look at the Roy Hodgson thread should be enough to confirm this view. A man who's patheticness is so strong, he had a problem with rafa (yes him again) getting recognition for attending a Hillsborough memorial on this site despite no longer being manager. An enfuriating twat when all you want is a reasonable discussion about practically anything lfc related

A-fucking-men.

The Hillsborough/Rafa comments you have cited are enough to class him as a grade A cock alone.

Zenden worse than Konchesky and Dundee? You need your head tested!

cost us the 2007 european cup. if he hadn't played we would have won that game.

so for that reason the cunts at the top.

the other two were just shit bald cunts.