You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Guest davelfc
Babelfish

" Chicharito" Hernandez, emphasizes the goal written down yesterday by another young one like Omar Esparza, in the victory before Tigers: " I liked much the goal of the Negrito (Omar Esparza), I believe that it is a sample of which the young people of Kids, we are ready to respond in important games like those of Liguilla. As for me I will continue working with humility to gain an opportunity to me.

May 2007 ???

Beyond the pale.

He really is one vile c*nt.

Ferguson: "FA asked us not to say anything & we've abided by that. Liverpool have been drip-feeding stuff out."

Why did you put a * in place the word CUNT?

I can't wait for him to die the horrible lying cheating motherfucking cunt of a man.

Guest davelfc

I can't wait for him to die the horrible lying cheating motherfucking cunt of a man.

Him and thatcher in the same week would just about shut the city down for a month.

Dunno mate, really don't know.

Bloke is the lowest form of human, some one needs to cut him down a few rungs, put him in his place.

Can't fucking stand the cunt.;)

He really is one vile c*nt.

Ferguson: "FA asked us not to say anything & we've abided by that. Liverpool have been drip-feeding stuff out."

Drip feeding. What in the blue fuck is he on about?

What at all has been drip fed to anyone to aid us. Fuck all Slurgie you shitty pants cunt.

Its clear as fucking day the only team who have been feeding shit to the media is them as evidence by the coordinated identical article attack earlier this week.

If the papers had been full of stuff defending us or painting Luis in a favourable light with evidence from "senior sources" he'd have a point but that simply hasn't happened. Its been exactly the opposite.

Look, there is no chance that the Mancs would be acting in self-interest here by using an alleged racism incident concerning one of their players to say something negative about LFC.

Major Tom told us so, 756 times. I'm sure Sir Alex has simply been misinterpreted.

I say the same thing 105 times and you still don't get it! Thicko!

All I said was I didn't believe it was part of some greater preconceived plan to undermine our best player. Ferguson has taken potshots at us for years so nothing new there

Pre meditated, no.

But there are elements of opportunism since.

It is ending up like the Heinze episode of 2007, a cock measuring contest.

Only that time I think Liverpool were more than willing participants, for this not so much.

The FA are stuck in the middle, knowing whatever decision they make is bound to cause uproar.

I think that's why Hernandez has to be brought into it, it simply comes down to a warning for all med/latin american players to watch their language.

If Suarez did it again, no matter how innocent he reckons it is, no one would stand by him if he was that fucking stupid.

Pre meditated, no.

But there are elements of opportunism since.

It is ending up like the Heinze episode of 2007, a cock measuring contest.

Only that time I think Liverpool were more than willing participants, for this not so much.

The FA are stuck in the middle, knowing whatever decision they make is bound to cause uproar.

I think that's why Hernandez has to be brought into it, it simply comes down to a warning for all med/latin american players to watch their language.

If Suarez did it again, no matter how innocent he reckons it is, no one would stand by him if he was that fucking stupid.

I'd agree with all of that, goatboy.

[YOUTUBE]HTGv8xTByio[/YOUTUBE]

Two things:

One, Gus Poyet is a legend for coming out in support of Suarez the way that he did. Fair cop to him.

Two, that thing by Digger on racism is ace. It's great to hear a professional speak so eloquently and thoughtfully about racism.

With a couple of people coming out and speaking about it, I'm feeling a bit better about the boy's chances today.

Can't be arsed reading the full 65 pages so apologies if it's already been mentioned but how can the FA charge Suarez when the Manc chief executive is an FA board member, surely this is a major conflict of interest in this case in particular?

Well the official line would probably be he would be very seperate from the investigation and there would be a seperate panel of individuals given the power to decide the outcome of the case bla bla bla...

And we're all supposed to go off on our merry way and believe he'd have no influence on the matter.

Basically, he won't be the one making the decision but he'll no doubt be bending a few ears. To believe he won't at least attempt to swing all this in their favour would be naviety in the extreme.

Can't be arsed reading the full 65 pages so apologies if it's already been mentioned but how can the FA charge Suarez when the Manc chief executive is an FA board member, surely this is a major conflict of interest in this case in particular?

There are several members of the FA. That has nothing to do with it. Right now there's alot of anger from everywhere without much evidence. Its up to the FA to prove Suarez did racially abuse Evra. They investigated and decided to charge him. that tells me they think they have enough to do him.

Now we just have to wait and see what they have on him before people take sides. i doubt they can just ban him knowing Liverpools lawyers will follow this closely.