You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH The blueshite should be happy the red was given for that, it actually stopped Cahil and felani getting sent off. Rodwell's challenge was a yellow at most, we all know that, there was 3 or 4 tackles after it that were on any other day straight reds. Either way, we actually looked better as a team, 3 points in the bag. Perfect result.

Watched the replay several times now, and our players can't be blamed for the red card. Luis is hit hard on he backside of his legs, obviously that hurts. To call that play-acting is moronic. Lucas runs to the situation to protest against the tackle and protect his team-mate, but makes no suggestion of any card to the referee. And Atkinson produces the red within seconds after the tackle, before any player has spoken to him.

It was a stupid and wrong desicion, and the ref is the only one to blame. A real pitty, I think we would have beaten them anyway, now they got the perfect excuse.

Unfortunately, the FA and FIFA have now totally lost control of the game, to the point where you no longer go onto a football field to play the opposition, but you also go onto the field to play a potentially egotistical wankstain of a referee.

It's part of the modern game, and if you don't like it then I suggest you find another hobby, because it's wall-to-wall antics like this, and it's often the difference between winning and not winning. You exacerbate the impact, if you don't do it then they will.

What's the point in paying £100m on players, and then taking the moral highground and not trying to play the referee? Barca, best team on the planet...cheating bastards en masse.

Well done Luis.

He really needs to pull his neck in. He needs to be told its not on here. Im glad the bitteres lost a man but to be fair, it was unjust,......i know a 'real supporter 'shouldnt say this'but I AM saying it!!! Me no like, stop it luis!!!! God bless you!

232980-jar_jar_binks_large.jpg

Guest SpiderLucas

Suarez gets kicked all fucking game, if he stays on his feet he won't get anything. If the refs won't fucking protect him, then he will protect himself.

If you think he should stay on his feet and allow himself to get seven shades of shit kicked out of him, then you can fuck off.

Unfortunately, the FA and FIFA have now totally lost control of the game, to the point where you no longer go onto a football field to play the opposition, but you also go onto the field to play a potentially egotistical wankstain of a referee.

the glorification of referees is absolutely ridiculous, it says it all whether I'm more concerned about Webb reffing the Scum game than Stevie starting as the Webb would probably damage our chances more than having no Stevie and now you get the cheating wankers writing books as soon as they retire and every fucker knowing which ref is which and knowing which team they are likely to favour in a particular match its a disgrace when the choice of referee is now as vital to the final result as who is on the teamsheet

Sorry if it has already been mentioned yet but you can get sent for for intent. I remember Ronaldo at the Mancs a few years ago was sent off for a 2 footed tackle and he missed the ball and the player.

Torres was similar last week.

Luis did nothing wrong yesterday, I think the op has been infected by the Blueshite bile.

I know. It's just fucking absurd.

There were more than a few calling Suarez out during the game also - "wasteful", "poor", blahblahblah.

He was, as he has been in every game so far this season, our best player and the only one who looked consistently threatening.

We need to cherish and support this unique talent, because he is an amazing player

Isnt this the ref who got demoted from Premiership games after Gollum reported him to the FA over the handling of a Blueshite game.

This was the first time since then he has handled a blueshite match since getting his Premiership status back.

If it was him that makes me laugh even more.

Everton have lodged an appeal with the Football Association following Jack Rodwell's dismissal in the Merseyside derby on Saturday.

The midfielder was given his marching orders in the first half at Goodison Park after a challenge on Luis Suarez which referee Martin Atkinson deemed worthy of a straight red card.

The score was goalless at the time and Liverpool went on to make the most of their numerical advantage thanks to goals from Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez.

Moyes later stated that Rodwell's sending-off had 'ruined the game', saying that he did not even think it was a foul.

Everton have now looked at footage of the incident and will submit written documentation to the FA in a bid to have the decision overturned.

Chief Executive Robert Elstone said: "Following a review of the video evidence we believe the decision to be wrong and we will be contacting the FA requesting that the red card is rescinded."

If the decision is upheld Rodwell will serve a three-match ban and miss out on the league and cup games against Chelsea, as well as the trip to Fulham