You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Carroll that.

Fuck me we are appalling without Suarez. Not a good sign, where's the fucking quality in that 35m? No defending that, not so far, it's utter shite from Carroll once more.

Shut up dickhead. After Suarez went off we were still superb. I think you're going on my block list as all you come out with is fucking drivel.

un dolor de la cabeza serio was how fox sports described suarez, i´d say more like a fcuking migraine with some heavy drilling going on next door.

great performance from the main man and all the boys today.

shame about the late goal but lets not beat ourselves up over that.

the team look good, downing looks like he´s been here a long time and henderson put in a very good performance today on which he can build.

we´ve got proper competition all over the park for the first time in a very long time.

should have had more goals but we´ll get more ruthless in time.

for now who the fcuk cares, we´ve got the best player in the league and sitting pretty after the first few games so happy days.

and besides soon we´ll probably have bellamy coming on once lucho is knackered to make sure we´re not taking the foot off the pedal and a big beast of a uruguayan centre half to cause damage.

happy days indeed...

Great performance today. A bit better finishing and we'd have been up to the five mark at least.

I see Thompsonsnose fucked off once it became apparent that the midfield weren't as crap as he hoped.

Nope, still here.

That was Bolton we were playing ok? Ok undeniable better game from Henderson today. But theres plenty on here who voice similar doubts.

We'll see.

I think our midfield is lightweight against teams that will run us for the top four.

Its not fucking hard!

Nope, still here.

That was Bolton we were playing ok? Ok undeniable better game from Henderson today. But theres plenty on here who voice similar doubts.

We'll see.

I think our midfield is lightweight against teams that will run us for the top four.

Its not fucking hard!

And still the biggest wanker on the match thread.

EDIT : And you weren't here during the game. There is this little telltale bar at the bottom with forumites who are on the thread. Guess who'd fucked off? You.

Would have been a cricket score if the ref wasn't from the rnib. I genuinely think that we are as good as any team in the league. Once we gel/click I think with a bit of luck we can make a serious challenge, especially if we get Ko-A-Tes and a striker.

Lucas, Suarez and downing are nailed on for me, they are top top players and it's amazing to see Lucas grow with the team and raise his game once again to the next level, he surely deserves his own appreciation thread( if only to piss off the haters, yeah fuck you code, silver and the rest).

Can't wait for stevie to come back it will be interesting to se how kenny sets us up. The only thing I'm not happy about is this interspaznal break, it's like when easties finishes on a boss cliffhanger, duff duff duff duf duf duff duff duff.

Excellent performance from the team. Felt sorry for Suarez tho - he quite obviously wanted to stay on and get a couple - he walked down the tunnel pretty quick and certainly not in a celebratory mood.

Carra switched off two minutes early.

You'll all be crying when Suarez is injured, or suspended, you'll all act like you're fucking surprised that Carroll isn't half the option Suarez is, fucking wailing you'll be.

Nothing wrong with pointing it out early, while we've still got a transfer window to do something about it.

Put me on ignore Lurtz, who gives a fuck? I'll be gutted to lose your readership, but I think my actual, non-fantasy life will see me through that dark period, you downsy accident.

Tell Carroll that.

Fuck me we are appalling without Suarez. Not a good sign, where's the fucking quality in that 35m? No defending that, not so far, it's utter shite from Carroll once more.

thats just stupid. we were 3-0 up when caroll came one. we were just passing the ball at the back

Caroll is not Suarez, no way to compare them, they r different type of strikers, he brings to our game things suarez can't, and for god sake, stop quoting the 35 mills evey time like it came out from your pocket