You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yozzer

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabregas and Sanchez on the bench? Didn't expect that. Then again though maybe they'll be subbed on so they can be welcomed by the fans properly.

Am I allowed to call Fabregas Cesc now that he's back home and not playing for Arse? Won't be calling him fucking Fab I know that.

Come on Barca.

Don't know who the fuck this Geordie is co-commentating on this stream but he's taken about 1 min to start annoying me.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Another great goal there, brilliant backheel from Pique for the assist.

This Geordie commentator is called Ray Hudson.....if anyone's heard him before then I don't need to say anything else.

Anyone that refers to a footballer, (especially when its xabi alonso), as a 'quarter back' deserves to be shot in the face.

Anyone that refers to a footballer, (especially when its xabi alonso), as a 'quarter back' deserves to be shot in the face.

Did he say that? Missed it, could barely hack him ranting after Barca's 2nd goal though, have just looked for a better stream for the last 5 mins but can't find one. Will just try and ignore him or turn the sound off.

Pepe should be off and Messi should have picked up a yellow for his late and malicious challenge on Carvalho afterwards. Game has broken down as both teams succumb to fuckwittery and the ref succumbs to the occasion.

edit: Sorry Messi on Marcelo I mean. Dum de dum.