You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xpert Eleven. BACK ON TOP, BABY!

RedinSweden

Two different formats, folks. Jim's is a Champions' League format, and I'd encourage anyone in the Ultra League with a spare team slot to get involved. We used to have a CL, and it was great fun. Unsure how it works with the numbers - think the league sizes increase, with the top two heading into the knockout phase.

In the Ultra League we now have 25 teams. I'm going to start a thread on the *f to try to get up to 32 teams so we can have four divisions of eight. Can people support that thread and try to get people signed up? Thanks.

Okay.

First of all, RiS is the founder of the original TLW ultra league and also is the founder of the expression a RiS up! In the early days those two things went hand in hand, as Madstock probably can tell. RiS deserves some serious repping.

Secondly everyone on here who wants to join RiS league, but also have a spare team should join the original league, as it`s the bread and butter of x11.

Thirdly, Jim I want in, in your format if possible. I just need to get myself sacked from another league. If you are all full, I will delay me resignation. But I would prefer to test my skills against fellow TLWegians.

And finally. Being the ultimate coach, manager and tactician supreme Code needs to get on this to prove his worth once and for all.

Okay.

First of all, RiS is the founder of the original TLW ultra league and also is the founder of the expression a RiS up! In the early days those two things went hand in hand, as Madstock probably can tell. RiS deserves some serious repping.

Secondly everyone on here who wants to join RiS league, but also have a spare team should join the original league, as it`s the bread and butter of x11.

Thirdly, Jim I want in, in your format if possible. I just need to get myself sacked from another league. If you are all full, I will delay me resignation. But I would prefer to test my skills against fellow TLWegians.

And finally. Being the ultimate coach, manager and tactician supreme Code needs to get on this to prove his worth once and for all.

Well, I have now asked to get sacked to free up a slot, so hopefully there is still room for the meastro?

I am pleased to inform you all that I have now applied for citizenship in your nice and respectful community, where christian values really is valued, where bad language and indecent thoughts are forbidden and we all find comfort in Jesus Christ our saviour.

Hallelujah.