You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, skend04 said:

Altered Carbon S3 is no longer upcoming. Has just been cancelled by Netflix. Hot on the heels of I Am Not Okay With This which was cancelled last week.

What? I’m not okay with this was really enjoyable.

altered carbon season 2 was a bit painful to get through but mostly because I didn’t care much for the new actor playing kovacs.

On 31/08/2020 at 23:44, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Ooh, great. I thought Hill House was borderline genius at times. 

On 03/09/2020 at 20:54, Aventus said:

That storm episode was one of the best episodes of a TV show I've ever seen. 

Jumpiest moment in TV or Film history is in that. I saw my own ghost leave my body and my instinct was to throw a punch at him. Still freaks me out. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

That scene in the car made me shit out my spirit animal. 

Yep that bastard. My bird did some back flip on the couch and I jumped up towards the telly with my fists clenched, absolutely fucking shit myself. I still don't think my heart has returned to its regular beat and I watched that 11 months ago. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep that bastard. My bird did some back flip on the couch and I jumped up towards the telly with my fists clenched, absolutely fucking shit myself. I still don't think my heart has returned to its regular beat and I watched that 11 months ago. 

Yeah, I’ve still got toothache where I clinched up so tight. I generally hate ‘horror’ but when it’s done right it’s brilliant and the fella who did that seems excellent. His wife, the sister with the gloves, is hot AF too. Hope she’s in it again. 

38 minutes ago, Stickman said:

When I saw the title have to be honest I thought it was going to a biopic of Des O’Connor with Sheridan Smith getting a part in it somewhere.....

Seems a bit cuddly to call Nielsen,  “Des” ...

That is a very peculiar title for a show about one of the worst serial killers in British history.

"Didn't he kill young men and have sex with their rotting corpses?"

"Yeah but it's only Des, he's harmless."

15 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Yeah, I’ve still got toothache where I clinched up so tight. I generally hate ‘horror’ but when it’s done right it’s brilliant and the fella who did that seems excellent. His wife, the sister with the gloves, is hot AF too. Hope she’s in it again. 

Yeah Kate Siegel. She plays a deaf woman in a fairly decent horror called Hush.

MV5BZjdlZDViNjAtOWE3Yy00NWY3LWE3ZWUtZjIx

Marvel are playing fast and loose with the term 'TV show' at the moment. They look more like expanded films that they're not sure they'd be able to make a good return on at the box office. Wandavision looks suitably weird, maybe will embrace the House of M storyline and be able to take lengthier risks than a film would. I bet it clocks in at just under 4 hours.

3 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Marvel are playing fast and loose with the term 'TV show' at the moment. They look more like expanded films that they're not sure they'd be able to make a good return on at the box office. Wandavision looks suitably weird, maybe will embrace the House of M storyline and be able to take lengthier risks than a film would. I bet it clocks in at just under 4 hours.

Not sure how many episodes there'll be but the budget for it was a rumoured $150m