You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GF Championship: Red in Sweden vs Strontium Dog.

Check out my poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Check out my poll

• Forum Generalis
    • Reppum et Neggum

Ey

On this thread on my phone and it's saying I've already voted, which I haven't. Fucking forum runner.

Anyway, for me it's the second. That picture of the monkey with a knife is still making me chuckle ten minutes later. Both are brilliant but the second just edges it.

Both name check me which would normally be an instant vote winner so I'll feel a right cunt for whichever one I don't vote for. Very tough choice and magnificent efforts by both of you, I fear I know exactly who did which as well but don't want that to influence my vote. I'll come back to you on this one...

Ey

On this thread on my phone and it's saying I've already voted, which I haven't. Fucking forum runner.

Anyway, for me it's the second. That picture of the monkey with a knife is still making me chuckle ten minutes later. Both are brilliant but the second just edges it.

A great vote just got its first scandal. It's like those voting machines in Florida.

I forgot to specify to Chevettehs that the voting should close at midnight tonight. So if anyone is on there can they look at the current vote and post it on here or the main Challenge thread.

Was just about to come on and mention closing it tonight.

Moglet was wanting results in by 6 this afternoon so I was working on taking the result then and declaring a winner at that point. Assuming we don't have a tie of course as it's been a close run thing throughout.

Was just about to come on and mention closing it tonight.

Moglet was wanting results in by 6 this afternoon so I was working on taking the result then and declaring a winner at that point. Assuming we don't have a tie of course as it's been a close run thing throughout.

6 is fine. Are you around then?

I think it's about done and dusted now, I can't see the lead changing hands again. I must say, without blowing our trumpets, you couldn't come up with two more perfectly contrasting designs to illustrate the duality of the GF if you tried.

I think it's about done and dusted now, I can't see the lead changing hands again. I must say, without blowing our trumpets, you couldn't come up with two more perfectly contrasting designs to illustrate the duality of the GF if you tried.

We could blow each others trumpets. I have a feeling this isn't over but however it ends, it has truly been an epic battle.

Neck and neck with only just over an hour and a half to go it's 34 all.

It's swung both ways (something both our entrants do if the trumpet blowing comments are anything to go by) and every time one has got a bit of a lead it's been pulled back.

After an extremely close battle we now have a result.

It went 35 to 34 in Reppum et Neggum's favour with 7 minutes to go then drew level with less than 5 minutes left.

All the votes are now in and the winner is....................

No one! A draw with 35 each.

I have a screen shot of the result as of 6pm should any legal challenges be met. Shall I toss a coin now then?

This is unprecedented!

It is up to the forum gods to decide this. I think me and stronts should both go through and form a coalition!

We used to settle matters like this by pitting you against each other in a two day Battle Royale.

That was prior to 1948, thank you very much state supreme court.

• Upvote 1