You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

If Everton get deducted points I don't see how they can just fine City though when what they've done is far worse?

It's all about how much of that PL can prove plus the willingness to be tied in a legal battle for years costing millions. City can afford it, PL won't be able to. Tracing the money among the Middle East companies is not easy.

On the other hand it's a lot easier to beat Everton and slap a points penalty. 

They can’t help themselves, can they?

Why don’t they just wait until it’s completed, paid for and makes notable changes to their profile, turnovers and performances?

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/msg/1700155853.html

I know I quote that board a lot but for anyone wondering how hateful they are or younger reds who don’t understand the depth of feeling still underlying the Derby, read this plus the Chris Kirkland there’s on their from earlier today - vile abuse of a decent lad with a torrid mental health history. 

I’m 46 and still hate them as much as ever. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bourbon said:

They can’t help themselves, can they?

Why don’t they just wait until it’s completed, paid for and makes notable changes to their profile, turnovers and performances?

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/msg/1700155853.html

I know I quote that board a lot but for anyone wondering how hateful they are or younger reds who don’t understand the depth of feeling still underlying the Derby, read this plus the Chris Kirkland there’s on their from earlier today - vile abuse of a decent lad with a torrid mental health history. 

I’m 46 and still hate them as much as ever. 

It's going to be a football stadium; no more, no less.

Meanwhile, in their daft, deluded heads...

Screenshot_2023-11-17-02-58-47-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

21 hours ago, No2 said:

How much faith would you put in the information you have? City went to town on UEFA for all the leaks in the lead up to their case at CAS, from memory that played a huge role in their victory*. The PL seemed to have learned from that, it's the most tight lipped investigation I can ever recall.

My mates lad was on the PL side of the investigation for over 6 months (and still does stuff, just it's no longer his main job). He actually has shared next to nothing because he can't, but the only thing he gave up is both sides were working for a negotiated settlement. He actually said to his dad "I can't tell you anything because you'll tell all your mates". Which obviously even with this little bit, he did! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, an tha said:

They are so fucking insecure needing the validation of others to say it is great.

"I took a man city fan to see it"...."I showed it so and so" "I played Newcastle fans a video of it"....fucking beauts.

I love all these pretend conversations that they have with fans of other clubs. Usually it's them united in hate of us but then these fans will still come to Goodison and slag the city and its inhabitants off. They are pathetic Uncle Toms. 

"Oh I was talking to three United fans on holiday and they can't stand the redshite. They say we are a proper club though with proper fans"

2 hours ago, coachpotato said:

I see the club has asked them for seat preferences according to one poster.

The clever one’s (there will be a few) have bagged all the one’s near the exits.

Or expressed a preference for one that’s properly lashed down.