You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just seen another tweet about this and all the Blues think it's hilarious that it's winding der redshite up. That's all the stadium has been about since day one for them. 

Also the liars saying the council have spent 200m on the public plaza around Anfield and that we stole land from the park to extend the Anfield Road stand. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Just seen another tweet about this and all the Blues think it's hilarious that it's winding der redshite up. That's all the stadium has been about since day one for them. 

Also the liars saying the council have spent 200m on the public plaza around Anfield and that we stole land from the park to extend the Anfield Road stand. 

It’s amazing how easy they just lie 

On 17/03/2023 at 09:14, manwiththestick said:

I'm trying to put together a list of their players who I could imagine using the famous "do you know who I am" line.

I've got two.

Didn't Jeffers use it to try and  jump the queue outside a club in the city centre , Didnt work apparently 

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's about 2% of the total cost. Mingebags can surely absorb that.

They don't mind accepting taxpayers money and Coronaviris interruption loans but if der redshite try to furlough their staff there's uproar from them. 

Despite the fact that their owner is a Tory party donor who lives in Monaco to avoid paying tax in a country he wants taxpayers to loan or give him money to make himself richer. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s amazing how easy they just lie 

The amount of times they quote that season ticket percentage who are locals as fact when it was someone just making it up on Twitter is unbelievable. They refuse to believe their own stadium survey about local fans. 

They also still seem to believe that they built Anfield despite it already being there and them moving into it to rent it. 

The madness has even spread to their Ladies team now. It seems they are playing the derby at Goodison and of course the BBC headline is about the crowd being the twelfth man. Do Everton fans not think that any other team's fans cheer and shout them on ( and probably not blockade their cars ).

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The madness has even spread to their Ladies team now. It seems they are playing the derby at Goodison and of course the BBC headline is about the crowd being the twelfth man. Do Everton fans not think that any other team's fans cheer and shout them on ( and probably not blockade their cars ).

Twelfth woman, Shirley. 

6 hours ago, Block305 said:

They used to play the national anthem in pubs and clubs all over Ireland until 20 years ago, give or take. It meant drink up and fuck off, we're closed. That thread reads similar, DJ's taking their cue to get the place emptied, except of course none of it really happened.

• Upvote 1

They get wound up by the song so much. They then think playing z cars full blast as their ringtone will annoy der redshite when most of us just shake our heads saying "sad cunt". 

Then they tell tales like "just wound up a load of kopites on the bus when my mate rang me and Z cars blasted out"

• Upvote 2