You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

llego

I would like to point out this game isnt at Anfield

This game could define Roy Hodgson's imediate future.

Revert to type or play how we did last Sunday.

I could accept defeat if the performance was on a par with last Sunday.

Lets see what happens and if we can get two decent performances out of 10

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a win because you're going to the game? Are you not arsed when you're sat at home?

No don't give a fuck, in fact I don't even support LFC or football for that mattet,and I only want a win as the lads I'm going with will be in good form and it'll be a good piss up, hope that clears that up for you, the mind boggles sometimes at peoples lack of wit!!

No don't give a fuck, in fact I don't even support LFC or football for that mattet,and I only want a win as the lads I'm going with will be in good form and it'll be a good piss up, hope that clears that up for you, the mind boggles sometimes at peoples lack of wit!!

dont forget to bring your jester hat and have your face painted before the match :whistle:

What's going on with Agger? Hodgson said last week he was "sick" and now this week he's said he's still "some way short of full fitness". He was seemingly set to feature in some way against Napoli but didn't travel because he said he was sick, but you'd think he'd be better now.

Plenty of rumours about him and Hodgson not getting on and there were rumours of at least one player not wanting to play for him - which could of course be total nonsense. But it's a bit strange he's not considered fit.

I would hope that Agger would have enough respect for us and his team mates not to refuse to play.. However if that is the case, then no matter what has happened between him and the manager he has no future at the club, under the current manager or a new manager... No Liverpool player should ever refuse to play.

He seems to be trying to oust certain players, Torres, Agger, Reina to raise him self some funds in Jan. That's what I thought, now seeing as NESV are supposed to be saying we need to sell to buy which bears that out. Roy wants to sell the deadwood, in his eyes to rise fund to add to his collection of shit players. He wants the set. I remember Houllier used to do this with Fowler being the main example, they put stories out questioning fitness or attitude in the media to oust quality players to make it do able without causing a major uproar among fans and Roy seems to going that way with the players who have an issue with his aiming for mediocracy and fall through the floor management.

Cahil or Hangleand? He couldn't even get Luke Young. Roy couldn't fight his way out of a wet transfer window paper bag with scissors on his hands.

He seems to be trying to oust certain players, Torres, Agger, Reina to raise him self some funds in Jan. That's what I thought, now seeing as NESV are supposed to be saying we need to sell to buy which bears that out. Roy wants to sell the deadwood, in his eyes to rise fund to add to his collection of shit players. He wants the set. I remember Houllier used to do this with Fowler being the main example, they put stories out questioning fitness or attitude in the media to oust quality players to make it do able without causing a major uproar among fans and Roy seems to going that way with the players who have an issue with his aiming for mediocracy and fall through the floor management.

Cahil or Hangleand? He couldn't even get Luke Young. Roy couldn't fight his way out of a wet transfer window paper bag with scissors on his hands.

Well luckily they seem to have placed Kenny in charge of January transfers.

And I think it's easy to mistake incompetence for evil genius.

Alright so full injury list:

Kuyt again making incredible progress (he's obviously a terminator) and could be ready for Chelsea

Johnson touch and go, in contention for Bolton

Babel cracked his ribs and is a doubt, thank god

Aurelio fit, this could be a typo though

Agger still mysteriously unfit

Blackburn all over again when he spent the Shearer money on Davies and Blake

Hopefully he goes before Jan otherwise some real damage is going to be done at the club

Carra RB and Johnson RM

I can't tell if you are taking the piss here, but, I have often thought about Jonhson playing RM. He is great at getting forward, plays nice little 1,2s and put a decent ball in. He just sucks at getting back and even when he gets back he can't tackle most of the time.

I'd like to see him given a chance at RM. Can't hurt to try i guess.

I can't tell if you are taking the piss here, but, I have often thought about Jonhson playing RM. He is great at getting forward, plays nice little 1,2s and put a decent ball in. He just sucks at getting back and even when he gets back he can't tackle most of the time.

I'd like to see him given a chance at RM. Can't hurt to try i guess.

He could be our Garth Bale... (but on the right)

Don't be daft!!! They should do than name and shame him!!! God no mate! what do you take me for?

It's bad fucking shit that he did it!!!

Did you honestly think i was upset that they had NAMED him??? Come on mate, give me some fucking credit. I feel sorry for the poor kid (17 year old girl) not that fucking scum bag! They should do far worse than just arrest him in my opinion.

Dear oh dear... :wallbutt: