You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing scandalous is that he's not being given a chance just so we can save some money on his wages.

Does that include last season as well then considering the manager who bought him treated him like a peasant for months even after he was fit? If Benitez was still here you know he would have tried shipping him out this summer himself.

Does that include last season as well then considering the manager who bought him treated him like a peasant for months even after he was fit? If Benitez was still here you know he would have tried shipping him out this summer himself.[/Q

Are you known as Juan Loco on RAWK? or is it just a coincidence that you and him type utter cr*p it is almost uncanny and are consistent with your anti benitez obsession.

Does that include last season as well then considering the manager who bought him treated him like a peasant for months even after he was fit? If Benitez was still here you know he would have tried shipping him out this summer himself.[/Q

Are you known as Juan Loco on RAWK? or is it just a coincidence that you and him type utter cr*p it is almost uncanny and are consistent with your anti benitez obsession.

If I was anti-Benitez on RAWK I would have been banned by now. So you think Aquilani was dealt a fair hand last season then after all the hype when we signed him? More fool you.

If I was anti-Benitez on RAWK I would have been banned by now. So you think Aquilani was dealt a fair hand last season then after all the hype when we signed him? More fool you.

Oh here we go you and the absurd assertion that if you criticise Benitez you get banned on RAWK. I don't post on RAWK but read on there and you never ever miss a chance to have sly digs and just reading through your posts on here it no different. Get over it he has gone and will be respected by many fans despite your bitchy childish and frankly pathetic attempts to malign him.

As for Aqua he wasn't played enough last season but whenever he played he shone and offered something different from the predictability that will be Masch/Lucas. But fear not we have JOE COLE everything will be fine.

Oh here we go you and the absurd assertion that if you criticise Benitez you get banned on RAWK. I don't post on RAWK but read on there and you never ever miss a chance to have sly digs and just reading through your posts on here it no different. Get over it he has gone and will be respected by many fans despite your bitchy childish and frankly pathetic attempts to malign him.

As for Aqua he wasn't played enough last season but whenever he played he shone and offered something different from the predictability that will be Masch/Lucas. But fear not we have JOE COLE everything will be fine.

If you are going to talk about HYPE then look no further than Joe Cole that is what you call hype that it made some fans so deluded that everything in our crumbling house was ok, we have joe fcuking cole.

As for Aqua he wasn't played enough last season but whenever he played he shone and offered something from the predictability that will be Masch/Lucas and Poulson this season. But fear not we have JOE COLE everything will be fine.

So you think it is right to spend all that money on an injured player selling one of the best playmakers in world football then when the player finally gets himself fit of sorts he picks splinters out of his arse for most of the season? The second 20m signing in two summers that went tits up no less. Okay.

So you think it is right to spend all that money on an injured player selling one of the best playmakers in world football then when the player finally gets himself fit of sorts he picks splinters out of his arse for most of the season? Okay.

Hodgson seems to be getting a few sly digs off some for wanting to loan Aquilani out does he not?

Alonso wanted to leave and PUT IN A TRANSFER REQUEST, which part of that don't you understand? I have no doubt he would have figured in Rafas plans this season had he remained after a full preseason under his belt and our new medical team.

Hodgson is getting digs because he openly contradicted himself by saying he was impressed by Aqua and looked forward to seeing him play this season. I personally don't think Roy is good enough to be our manager and he is only in the job because of our situation but the old saying beggers cant be choosers.

Alonso wanted to leave and PUT IN A TRANSFER REQUEST, which part of that don't you understand? I have no doubt he would have figured in Rafas plans this season had he remained after a full preseason under his belt and our new medical team.

Hodgson is getting digs because he openly contradicted himself by saying he was impressed by Aqua and looked forward to seeing him play this season. I personally don't think Roy is good enough to be our manager and he is only in the job because of our situation but the old saying beggers cant be choosers.

Did he say that before or after Aquilani cried off with a knee injury on the pre-season tour to Switzerland, or before/after he picked up a cold ahead of the Arsenal game?

Did he say that before or after Aquilani cried off with a knee injury on the pre-season tour to Switzerland, or after he picked up a cold ahead of the Arsenal game?

Oh you mean the same Hodgson who gave a two year contract to an injury prone Aurelio who played less games than Aqua last season. Funny how double standards seem to apply don't they.

And therein the point is proven. He could hardly get a game under Rafa and Roy doesn't fancy him either.

He made 18 appearances, Rafa clearly didn't think he was fully ready for premiership football which is fair enough as most foreign players aren't up to it in their first year and that's just the ones that aren't recovering from a serious injury.

As for Roy, he's got a lot to prove before I'll start caring about his opinion.

I thought Roy was doing a decent job until this loan deal, The lads played like 14-20 games for us scoring 2 goals (as much as lucas masch combo combined) something like 7 assists, and any time he played we looked like a top four, potentially title challenging team, he got us passing and moving and a relationship with gerrard was developing nicely. Roy saw his talents firsthand when we played fulham in anfield aquilani was he controlled the tempo was fucking everywhere, don't think he lost the ball once. We will defo regret this move hes a quality player and i sincerly doubt we'll be replacing him with any where near his level. Stupid, Stupid move by uncle Woy but the media will turn a blind eye and just blame Rafa

He made 18 appearances, Rafa clearly didn't think he was fully ready for premiership football which is fair enough as most foreign players aren't up to it in their first year and that's just the ones that aren't recovering from a serious injury.

As for Roy, he's got a lot to prove before I'll start caring about his opinion.

When you buy the player with a serious injury for a hefty price tag thus leaving the midfield area short though that is a different matter altogether. Mindless transfer and the people who gave the green light to the deal need their heads testing just as much as the ex-manager.

When you buy the player with a serious injury for a hefty price tag thus leaving the midfield area short though that is a different matter altogether. Mindless transfer and the people who gave the green light to the deal need their heads testing just as much as the ex-manager.

That doesn't explain the loan deal.

That doesn't explain the loan deal.

Maybe the wages he is on and the terrible injury record have something to do with it and Juventus want him to prove his fitness over a full season before committing to any possible transfer. Shame we didn't do the same 12 months ago and actually, you know, wait for him to get fit before signing him.