You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Here

danperkins

Dan, glad you're here and all that, got some questions for you:

1. Do you think Benitez will turn it around if he's still here next season?

2. Where do you stand on baked beans on a fry up?

3. Who would win a fight between a bear and a monkey with a knife?

Is the bear armed? Where is the fight taking place? Monkeys prefer high ground, although bears are fucking ruthless if there's honey on the high ground. The little details can make a big difference.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

Seems like there's a lot of ex-kraptalkers on here these days with good intentions this time, it's funny thinking back to when they'd come over here as fat cunt's bitches trying to defend that horrible site.

Haha some funny commenets love it, and yes i am formerly of cocktalk, apparently i banned myself, but the truth being he took money from my account without my consent, i posted it onforum for all to see and he locked me out and i had to get onto the credit company for him to finally give me my money back, he refunded me teh money after i talked to my credit company and paypal. He is a conman of the highest degree, crafty bloke. Revo got on to me on Facebook initially when Dunk doubled dipped into my account and he sent me a link to the koptalk insider blog and there i found many disgruntled ex members, anyways sure i'm here now.

P.S. I hate talking about Net Spent, sick to fuckinf death of talking about why Alonso left, I'm not a Rafa supporter, I won't be singing any Cocktalk praises or defending it, i hate the owners and i don't think that Rafa will turn it around & yes razor i am The Dan Perkins, i think.

And a monkey with a knife would clearly win, thanks for the warm welcome lads :)

P.S. I hate talking about Net Spent, sick to fuckinf death of talking about why Alonso left, I'm not a Rafa supporter, I won't be singing any Cocktalk praises or defending it, i hate the owners and i don't think that Rafa will turn it around & yes razor i am The Dan Perkins, i think.

You'll need to get them irony senses sharpened, Danny Boy; it's gonna be a long hard summer.

As a kind of initiation, it's customary to tell everybody three facts about yourself: one you're proud of, one you're ashamed of, and one you've never told anybody before.

You'll need to get them irony senses sharpened, Danny Boy; it's gonna be a long hard summer.

As a kind of initiation, it's customary to tell everybody three facts about yourself: one you're proud of, one you're ashamed of, and one you've never told anybody before.

Haha is that right. well i'm proud of the tan i've developed over past week, i'm ashamed to say i wanted this amazing tan and i've never told anybody i enjoy long walks on the beach and poetry :)

P.S. You formally of Cocktalk razor?